Fugitive (Dance with shadow)

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

EdwardGust

Fugitive (Dance with shadow)

Post by EdwardGust » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:13 pm

Hello friend...my name is Kastie Colds. *smirk* I'm a fugitive... that's what they call us in Luskan - those who crossed the path of the gang leaders survived and are in hiding.

My life was like that of all of these places, they stole a little, delivered something - in general, they survived as best they could. *smiles*. Once, being quite brats, they pulled off a bull! *laughs* and decided to sell it to three stingy people at once, but then ..., completely off topic, you are not interested! *rubs chin*. So what am I talking about? Oh yeah, about how I had to flee Luskan. *nods*

Well, in general, as it always happens ... I got a tip that one of the local magicians has a very expensive scroll - his invention!
well, it’s very expensive *grins*, if I pulled it off, I wouldn’t dry out in warm taverns for 10 years ... *dreamyly moves a pen in the air*. Аfter long manipulations with my assistants, several weeks of time....and here it is!!! In my arms *licks* and what do you think I did?

Ran to sell it and live happily and calmly? No! I foolishly decided to study it and then the irreparable happened .... The darkness of the scroll began to seem to tighten my essence, I thought I was finished!I felt like something had come off me and was looking at me. After that, I feel a little incomplete. *sighs* But miraculously, with a huge roar, I managed to break away from him ... with a noisy roar, I rolled down the circular stairs.

And then I met the gaze of the owner of the house *swallows*, I miraculously dodged the fire emanating from him and rushed away. Later it turned out that this magician is one of the local authorities ... and a reward was put on my head ... and as you know, friends, in Luskan they can stab for a slice of bread, but for a bag of gold .... even a youth try to take it.

In general, I don’t think for long, I jumped into the first ship I came across in some kind of wilderness ...

Arriving in Scalyard, I immediately thought that I would die from the cold .... *smiles*, but a lot of interesting things happened during the week, for example, I met a lot of nice residents, made several outings.. I thought that I would meet my old age here... how some undead immediately climbed out of all the cracks... I haven't run so fast for a long time... Apparently it's not as calm as it seems, we'll see *winks*
Last edited by EdwardGust on Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdwardGust

Re: Fugitive

Post by EdwardGust » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:13 pm

Hello, friend!

After long wanderings in wonderful company, I went to a tavern to rest. Finally warm up and eat enough. *rubs his stomach* At some point, I noticed that my shadow became more transparent, it became foggy in my head .. *swallows*.

As soon as I came to my senses I saw something ... a shadow in my height, slightly reminiscent of me in shape. *sigh*.It seemed to me that there was something familiar in it, something that I had lost while reading that accursed scroll....The shadow was passive and looked at me without making a sound.

A few hours later - I realized that it is safe for me and even helps .... *smiles nervously *, it seems that I now have a companion, a little strange really ... but what can i do. *smile* Let's see what happens *wink*