Blood stained journal

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

gordan

Blood stained journal

Post by gordan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:36 am

Date, unknown, probably one year after my capture.

Ilmater provide

The pain i carry is nothing compared to the one my lord carry for us all, i'm learning new spells of healing and new prayers i was not able to cast when the drows captured me, i miss Cordor, but this is my place, with the sick, the twisted the injured, i doubt i actualy manage to preach the will of Ilmater in this city, i see someone else tried before me but was shutted, i fear to make the same end, That would not be a martyrdom, that would just been a fools demise.

Yet No master want to buy me, of course they know who i am, they know accept blessings from me is like accepting a surface god blessing.

Sme brothers in chais fear i just been lucky and that there are masters who desire buy me only for break me, they will not break me, Faith will endure, beside the onlyone soo twisted for do soo are the Loviatarian, the Sharran and maybe the worshiper of fiends

I found none of them in my travels soo far, maybe i spotted them in the Hub but i'm smart enough to not spend much time there, only goblins and Drows soo far.

The sewers keep many slaves like me who are listening the preaching i offer, who need my healing and my lord mercy, i will help them as i can, but i'm a man alone, i need to manage to gather a little group and then we can change this city, change teh underdark.

Oh Ilmater.

Gentle lord, bless us our children as we souffer in your name.

Be your ligth help me carry faith in this dark lands away from your wisdom.

Talon Rivadon ((Deceased))
Geriance Isolon ((Deceased))
Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Hala Nek'far ((Deceased))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Re: Blood stained journal

Post by gordan » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:45 am

Date still unsure

Ilmater provider

I'm been owned at the end by a dark elf woman, she care not for me or my faith and just use me for writ-work, the rare times i see her.

But my true owner is curiosity, the Arcanum

The made me visit the planes, the cosmology, all soo fascinaing, the idea of travel up to the lands outside our fragile material homeland, all too great.

And then there is Lydia,

She did for me soo much, and gave her nothing, i wish i could help her, i wish i could take her pain and sorrow on my shoulder, i will offer my life for see her smile.

I love her

But i will not tell her

We are slaves, tolls for men and monsters to use and dispose, she deserve better then me, she deserve better than chains, she deserve better then all.

Oh lord guide my hand, in you i trust.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:06 pm

Ilmater provider

Xunida is gone

No idea where she went

I'm a slave of the slavemaster

As such i tried to do my lord will

I readed much, i studied the arcanum books, the ten thousand gods theory, the sharrans and infernalists books, a lot of interess there.

If i will have another life i wish to be a planeswalker.

But for now in this shell of flesh and blood i'm a preacher.

I made deal with Augustine of the sharp temple, i saved his sister and he took a liking of me, he allowed the faith of my lord to be worshiped in his temple.

A small thing yes, but can grow.

If the underdark do not act on it... but seems no one hae the will or the power to challenge Augustine.

Ilmater be my guide.

They will not break me.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:03 pm

My lord.

Help me.

I was wrong.

I was soo wrong.

Alex and Augustine are insane, they are crazy.

They want to destroy the surface.

Destroy all.

They may hurt Si

My star

God please help

I beg you

Please listen to my prayers

I need help

Help me

Help me

Help me