Doubled Spider (The path of the Dark Maiden´s favored)

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

aaa3

Doubled Spider (The path of the Dark Maiden´s favored)

Post by aaa3 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:02 pm

I adjusted the iron bed, suddenly steps behind. That noble boy stood behind me, with another one backing him up. “All out!” ordered and other melee students quickly left. I rose up. So it came to that. My eyes have fallen upon blade resting on bed. “Do not even think of it, wench,” growled, his companion just took bolt and placed it into crossbow, aiming at me. “This academy is for us, men. And such little girls like you, not gifted by goddess, will do as WE say them. But you need obviously a lesson to understand,” continued with grin.

“And your friend with bow is to teach me, or are you going to talk me to death,” I replied amused. But my situation wasn’t that bright right now. He just growled and his hands fell to belt, making his intentions clear.
„I do not think two to one is so fair,“sounded behind. All turned but boy with crossbow became too slow. A blade came out from his chest, stopping him in half turn. Then it slid back and body falls to the ground without a sound.

What the...“ the noble prick widened eyes. Me was standing there. Blooded sword now pointed to him. „Now i think we are at fair number. One to one hm?“ he turned back confused. But i already gripped my longsword. „What the hell!“ shouted. But we both stepped towards him, our blades sinking into him from both sides.

„The worst warrior can do is to drink too much,“ whispered him to ear my copy from behind. „Because he then sees things double,“ I added with grin and twisted my blade. „Twins...i hate twins...“ mumbled his last words out, moaning in pain as both blades twisted in body, and breathed out for last time.

I pulled sword out and glanced to her. „How did you know.“ „Lloth told me that one of two dies today,“ smiled at me. „And you refused it?“ I wondered. „I told her i have my uses for you,“ she grinned and cleaned her sword from blood to cloak of killed. „Excuse me, i need back to Arach Tinilith, before my mentors find out i am missing,“ chuckled acolyte and walked off. How did she got here...wait...right. Pointless question.
Last edited by aaa3 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aaa3

Re: Doubled Spider

Post by aaa3 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:33 pm

The Purge

The fire was seen far apart in cavern.I am crawling over rocks, hoping my armour stays silent, pulling longsword closer to the body. Younger sister following me in narrow passage, as we sneak up on camp. Two females are sitting there, speaking in silent tone with each other. Finally, i identified my twin. „Now...you pay for all mockery i got because of you,“ flashed in my mind. Stepping out of shadows, and closing the gap to camp fire.

„Greetings, my sister. I hope i do not go uninvited?“ asked her, and longsword in hand twisted. She got up quikly, drawing own blade. The other female sitting behind her remains silent, and so i do not pay her attention.

I am not a traitor! They tricked you!“ said firmly. „Maybe, but it matters litte now, I cannot return unless i slain you,“ it felt really weird. Melee student sent to chase down acolyte of Lloth. But result is the only thing counted! I moved forward. I felt growing strenght in my within. Sign of favor of Goddess.

You want to fight? Where did go two bodies one soul one decision?,“ asked and dropped blade. Sentiment. Good. I looked into her eyes for some time. „No, you will not trick me,“ i gripped my lips and raised sword. But our younger sister began chanting. „What the...“ her magic slowed me, and i figured out her treachery. I spun around, blade sinking into chest of sorcere apprentice. She trembled backwards. But my twin bursted in anger. Grabbed weapon and rushed on me.

Facing each other, we fought relentless, my martial art was balanced by her divine magic. Such is the joke of Lloth, placing two faithfull against each other, and support both. Just to see outcome and stronger one. I could felt growing energy within me and i released it. Planes broke and vrock jumped out, charging my twin.

Enough! I command you to stop!“ shouted the unknown drow by fire. She moved up and with one precise strike or two put vrock down. I backed off lightly, panting and watching both in anger...and hate. Eyes of female were burning with anger. I have never seen something like that. Even Quenthel was not looking so mad back when angred.

It mattered little. Our little sister was dieing slowly behind, and i lost all...unless my twin dies. Raising my sword i launched my asault. But she stepped back. Instead of her, the beautifull drow stepped in, her blade smacking with mine. I attacked her furiously, but with easy she fought me off, and soon forced me on defense. Her strikes were swift, precise, wearing me down. She was mocking me. Proving, how easy can handle me, without killing me. I desperately tried to stood my ground, determinted to win or die. But exhaustion soon hit me, barely able to raise sword against her.

Then she raised sword for final slash. Our swords met in air but my arm broke, unable to hold it up any longer. Impact knocked me on back, pushing my air out. Sword fell off my hand. Woman moved over me, lowering down on one knee.
„You are mine, and only mine, warrioress,“ she whispered to my ear and i felt...how all my powers vanish. It was like getting ripped part of my soul apart, any divine connection lost. „Mine“, sounded in my mind, when i lost my cousciousness.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 pm

I rolled on my bedroll unable to focus. Sister was sleeping and who knows where the other one is. In my head was running just one thing. The town cryer shouting about enrolling to some crew. „Joining the crew would allow me to see a sea! I could get known surface!“ Oh it sounded so cool. So romantic. And what coud be worse than drow? I was not afraid of it.

...until...

...the ship jumped on water again, and forced me over, dropping my lunch out. „Move with waves this will help you,“ stated guy and, in pause between gasping for air and emptying my stomach, i had to ask „What is a wave?!“ My skin has gotten probably paler than of moon elf. The drow scout joining along with me does not seem to mind ship a lot.

Exhausted from sickness, i slipped below deck hoping it gets better there. Beside i was wrong, i found out a large tube with...elven torso in it. Hopefully i had nothing to turn out, but still. As i was before pale as elf, i had to see now like some green gobbo. I barely managed to climb the ladder up, when countess announced we arrived.

If i thought, that there is nothing worst than a small piece of woon planks together, in the middle of endless water, we arrived to shipyard. This is far from being romantic, as i begun to discover.
Right in secret hall she brought us to the nod glowing, with pure evil. My head almost cracked, resonating. The empty part down deep within me started to slightly burn, a reminder of things past.

The castle itself is such a grim place. It presses on me from all sides, more than in the lands below. The suffering screams from every single brick of it. And the countess.
Countess, who seemed to be a well civilized individual proved totally different. Allowed us to see under the mask. Sociopath. No other word is needed.

„I am...artist,“ i stated mindlessly when both discussed art and alike. „Oh do you like to paint? Once the matron who joined us painted with guts and limbs of hin family!“ shouted excited. „I..uh...no i paint with brushs and colors...“ i mumbled out, highly disgusted.
„As good as emotion is in there!“ chuckled.

I must get away and never return. Or i thought. But i took coins. I have had no doubts she would send her shadows after me. And also, i cannot leave it unattended. An opportunity. To destroy her. And her crew.

The determination has filled me fully, my life gaining a purpo
se.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Becoming a [dreaded] Piratess

I lean on the pillar, idly watching others, when the human woman growls. „I will show, you drow!“ and rushed me. Taken by surprise she easily gained edge and this was something new for me. Soon my nose wa bleeding from fist hit, and only my ability to seal own wounds left me standing. We brawled and i managed to hit her into chin badly, but mostly this woman proved too dodgy and dexterious for me.

Rest of crew watched in high amusal, until the sharp voice of countess cut it down. „ENOUGH!“ shouted and used that wicked language, cracking my ears. We backed off, leaving me time to wipe bleeding lip from blood.

Later, when waiting in cave for night, to set up raid, goblins came up as topic. „Well, i travelled with many and they as well claimed to-be-cleaning-teeth,“ i stated, my remark taunting, calling to the previous insult aimed at the woman. „Wh...gah!“ she shouted turning and launching assault across whole cave. Someone immedietly made me invisible, while she was struck with magic, paralized or dominated. I took step or two back, considering to draw sword. But Countess rushed in between us. Settled her down, then turned to me, speaking in xanalress. „Do not ever antagonize her in presence of our males! It makes us weak! Understood?“ growled and added few other words. I was shocked. Is she really trying to treat her crew as a drow house, or puts it up in way she thinks i would obey better?

Few hours later however, the issue proved almost to be sorted. The piratess rebelled on Countess. A hilarious issue, really, calling her captain instead Countess. I would not put my life in this just because of a title! But human resisted, numerous times. I tried to give her hint how serious it is with this sociopathe woman. Picking up broken shovel and digging grave in manner noone would mistake it. But the female kept rebelling. Oh my!

That elf whispered to stop digging, that they got pit with some shark...what is a shark, anyway? But Countess left me to continue, and elf joined me, helping to widen the grave. Oups! Silly woman! Now I was to dig a real grave. I hoped hard she would change her mind. My garments, armour and rest got so messy from mud. I was now looking like those dirty pirates, and smelled perhaps even worse.

Countess let her approach the grave and kneel by it. „Go, make her scream, whip her!“ ordered Countess to me. I swallowed. „Oh, drow and has no whip?“ wondered elf. I pulled my bow off shoulder and released string. Then i began to beat human over back. She just growled, keeping her moans within. „Make her scream for her insolence!“ shouted Countess eagerly. „I am sorry, you asked for that, scream!“ I do whisper while i smack back hardly, forcing time to time woman to moan out. Swift smacks tear the back along with cloths, making it blooded. „Now, fall to grave, to show your submission. I want to see the lession you learned,“ said Countess. But woman growled out and i noticed the rebelious look. Gods! I half turned, to prevent crew from clear view, and kicked woman with right leg, forcing her down. She landed into the muddy grave, moaning. „Everyone out, I will finish it,“ announced Countess.

Dirty from mud, bow blooded, I followed others, hardly overcoming my anger over the stupidity of woman. I did all i could for her, and putting myself in danger for her had no sense. She was one of those wicked pirates, afterall!

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Shedding blood

Eyes still harming, when forced to walk in early sunlightMy ear still hurt as hell, though partially healed. . But noone can make wonders and thus i left with third of it missing. A remember. I entered the cell, and my gaze fell upon the captured woman. My countess stood next to her and i knew, this is going to be messy.

The human female did not stand it however, walking off, angering Countess. „I will fetch her,“ I gave out promise and rushed out. The stubborn pirates i caught in the hall. „You cannot leave like that, wanna switch place with her?“ I whispered and added few others arguments. The woman offered angry glare, but turned and returned.

Still she was enough disgusted. Not that i would have not seen such things back, in my original home. „Ssh. She just does her what she would have done to you, she comes from below as well,“ i whispered to hot headed woman, trying to make her calm. The issue in cell was getting slowly to the skinning of face. One would wonder, what a human can do on another! Now, tell me who’s better right? I listened to sobbing of woman, her begs, excuses. I did not like it. But i was pretty aware who is it. Noone worth to risk my life for or even speaking for.

I kept talking to pirates, which allowed me to ignore most from ongoing scene. Back, in days when i was able to summon demons to my command, i would demand her both ears in return for mine. That time is over however. I just hoped it ends soon, and i can get out from this game of two sociopathic women. I could not also forget, they got chance to escape three times, but opted to assault. Now, now she begs? They saw the hate in eyes of my chief, and still taunted it into combat. What did they expect?

My serie of minds was interrupted by voice. The chief of captured was within castle. How predictable, traitors are everywhere. Both worlds are not so much diffrent, are they.
I prepeared myself for combat. The Countess kept playing, and it all turned up into childish argue who did whom something. I knew this game too well. „Just slice her and get them killed, Countess,“ i have been trying to encourage my boss. I was well aware other two crewmen are recruits as me. And if Countess gets busy with captive, we are going to loose badly.

But the mad woman ignored me fully. Crying, compaining on both sides, was getting me mad. Why, why should I sacrifice myself for that crazy woman, ignoring the basics of safety? And the more i listened to them, the more i know she is going to get us killed.
„Walk out,“ told me my inner me. Few years ago i would know, what to do. I would step forth, stabbing mage, and then taking on the female, ending on the victorious side. The empty place within me became to tickle. I watched back of the fellow deck woman. I could not do that. Whatever beast the Countess is, I liked those guys some. Hells. Arrow went in through doors, hitting Countess. She fell aside, knife ripping off part of skin. I quickly moved in front of bars, raising shield. „Kill her Countess,“ i tried desperately get boss moving finally to do ANYTHING.

The worst leader is hesitating one. And my current was just driving me so mad! But was too late, other two got butchered, and i cursed myself for wasting last lense! Falling to the ground, i noticed the prisoner dieing as well. „Late...too late...be damned, witch!“ i desired to shout, but my lips moved without words, as my body crumbled down.

Where am I? I keep looking around, confused, in chaos. Unknown place. Someone just sighed out over me. Was it real? Or just a dream? What the hell is that! Walls. Which ones? It took me some time to recognize the blasted city. Crawling up from my knees, i had no idea how i got back. But every muscle in body played with numerous tones of pain. Pain. Sign, that i still live. All i could remember was a cell. I glanced down to my armour, the chainmail ripped apart, a good foot of rings missing on it. Oh my. "That had to hurt".

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

"New mommy"

I rolled up the stairs in portal chamber, and paused a bit. A human walked passed by. „Vendui,“ said and disappeared below. I managed just to blink. I moved to portal, when another human, female apepared in front of me. She adjusted her garments, and just passed by, walking down. „What the...Is this some kind of road or what?" i wondered.

A bit i pondered what day time can be up there, but then i moved to the portal. A bright sunling welcome me, rending all world around in reddened and unpleasantly bright tone. Early sunrise. I stormed the hill down, rushing for smuggler hideout. And again got lost. What irritated me more, the fact i get lost over and over only among four buildings, or that i had to search in that bright light harming my eyes? Hard to tell.

I finally slipped down along cold stone stairs, and aimed for bench. She disliked me last time knocking on back doors, and i am in no mood to hang on main ones and keep smacking to it under sun.

It took an hour or two, when Countess walked in. She paused and i raised up. My employer looked shocked, and surprised. „Your alive!“ shouted in pathetic way. I walked closer. „You know if you paid attention you would know i got c...“ saying to her but she started tirade of her now caring for her crew and whatsoever, and similar nonsences. At first i did not pay a full attention, considering it only empty phrases.

But then Countess put a bag on bench untieing it. „You so loyaly defended me with your own body,“ announced ceremonially, and i just blinked. „Uh..e.h...really? I did not want to leave others...and then i was just cornered!“ I thought and frowned, but kept it for myself. „And for that i brought you some gifts,“ said to me. Hells. I had no idea how to respond. „I...feel flattered...“ but woman with flashing eyes kept speaking on. „You are now part of my family! Yes! And i will see you to progress, develop and suceed in whatever you want!“ I just stared at her. „What? Is she mad?!“ i asked myself, but i already knew the answer! For a moment i imagined myself storming the castle ahead of some knight order, and her tapping my shoulder happily that i succeed. No, no she surely had not such success on mind.

I pulled out leather, where i have taken pictures of two kobolds helping her enemies...and my enemies right now as well. „Those were offered position for...“ but she seemed to ignore me. „It matters not!“ shouted and tugged me close. In shock the drawn picture on leather fell out of my hand. The madwoman pressed my head to her shoulder. I freezed in place. What the hell is wrong with all those surface fools. „I am....adult...!“ i protested some, against her mother-like hug, but she ignored it fully, ruffing my hair and just then releasing me. OH MY GODS! I can be like one hundred years older! This is just a bad dream is it not?! Some kind of Lloth's hell prepeared especially for me.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Moondancer enters politic

I have been re arranging my items when wizard approached me. I knew who is it. Infamous Roland. He began to speak of me and my ties to Sencliff, and basically ordered me to cut it. OR...however.

That fool came in time, when i was pondering to deserting the crew. The woman leading it is getting obviously totally out of board, overly mad, hesitating leader. Noone i would wish to die for, especially with her proffesion of murderer, bandit and pirate. And since she started to act as my mother....owww gods, what would happen next! But the words of human were soaking into me, like a poison.

I am the Drow. I belong to this world. And now, a stranger, a human being, who spread like rats all over the world, will command me what i can and what i cannot do. I could see my sisters just shrugging, especially my twin. She would never get into this, i saw her anger and shock when i joined the crew. But i am not so dogmatic like she is. I enjoy the life. I looked up at the Roland.

The empty place within my soul was burning now, with hurt pride, arrogance. I knew i will regret my choice, but i could not help myself. Natural rebel imprisoned deep within me bursted out. What was just becoming a romantic temporary affair now became deadly personal matter.

So when Magnar started to lead his opposition on humans in Sharps. I jumped in! He paid me 20 000 for support, but i was not really doing it for coins. But every coin on account counts, after all. Now, it was them or me. It is them or my sisters. It is them or letting them bully my kin and...myself. Drow councilors are impotent enough to sort this, half of them is closely tied to them. So the choice was clear.

Every single drow, goblin, kobold, orog, gnome was talked, and same goals were always met. Everyone wants humans out! I kept sending them outright to vote, or towards the Magnar. I gathred seven or eight in person myself, who immedietly voted, or were visited by Magnar.

They took my ear. They humilated me. They bullied me. They were giving me threaths. They were telling me what to do.

Dark Maiden, i may time to time serve you, but, beforehand, i am a Drow. And removal of evil humans will just help the general case.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:39 pm

The Murder

If anyone would tell me, i can meet even more crazy people i have already met, i would laugh him out. Until now..a really stupid human male walked trough Hub, shouting he is favored by his god, taunting others, yelling he can never become a slave and similar...simple, a lunatic.
When he began to taunt slavers in manner he would end up as slave, i had to step in. I –hate- slavers. And anything limiting one’s freedom. I tried to drive him off by a gift of the Maiden, but he shook up and started to walk around, calling us Eilistraeens. I have never seen him. Neither my sisters.

He walked off with promise to spread it all around on boards and similar. I doubt that anyone trusted him, but this threat has driven me mad, as well as my twin. The sword slipped to my hand. „Let the Hunt begin, sister,“ I caimed in ritual manner. We usually hunt down for Maiden beasts, but this time...a human threathening us.

I stalked the human, my twin on my tail. I knew she could decide otherwise so i had to act swiftly, to prevent her foolish feelings to take over. The man was caught up by the board, he faced me, and totally underestimating situation, repeated threaths. After it he said we could be allies. Idiot.

I stepped up, making it short and simple. „Now, you die,“ and my sword stabbed his chest, passing out on the other side. Years ago i would enjoy his suffering, his shock and terror. I would twist my weapon to cause him suffer even more. Not this time. A cold blooded murder. I pulled sword out and body collapsed to the ground.

„Let us head out, sister,“
i said to my twin, turning and walking away, cleaning sword to cloak. If any fool thinks that we, Moondancing whores, as are called, will not strike and kill if he messes with us, then he is wrong. Very much wrong. Cross my family, and i will rip your heart out. Or find someone else to do it...

..."and you, Moon whore, can like it or not", I whispered to the shadows. No matter how rude I am to Her, I know one thing. She has chosen me and i cannot escape Her. I am Hers and no name calling will change it, or make me unwilling to follow Her. The eternal tease between me and my goddes will never end.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Drow and Faeries, knights and dwarf

I walked down along the street. Heart pulsing, ears sharply twisting around, in attempt to catch on every word. My involvement in many affairs, though it was mostly
unimportant, allowed me to fullfill a task. A task given on me by elven blade singer of Corellon, to gain at least minimal trust..
So now, walking from district to district, writting down all names i knew...all i knew what was sure and all i thought to-be-of importance.

But i would never imagine how heavy few letters can be. It was heavy weight in my pocket, and i needed to pass it as soon as possible. We have met several days later on the surface, in the hidden place.
She was surprised that i came even, and more i carried it with me. She better not to make it a habbit, i am no spy, and in addition i am the very bad one.
We held a brief word, where she asked how did i come here and alike.

The first step has been done, as names of officials from below changed owner and, the hardest task lays ahead. Black Archers. But perhaps, this i should leave on my sister.
She is wiser, or so i hope. We are like fire and water. Where am i rushing, she is patient. Where am i quick to anger, she stands still as rock.

Recently i also met a knight, who claimed to be follower of the lady of Strategy. Red knight. He said he works for Croix. That man is supposed to counter slavers. I should keep track of this name.
Anyone who opposes those stealing freedom from anyone is at least, enemie of my enemie.

Knights of Lantern. They are like ghosts, everyone speaks of them in hate but i havent seen any yet. But the commander Strychio posted claiment on one slave, before it was removed.
I hurried to call her, but before i got to any serious talk, her friends summoned her off via magic. Fools, if someone tried to murder her, he would have brought a mage, to prevent that.
Nevermind. They cannot hide forever, can they...

I also heard news, that our old dwarven friend is somewhere above. That guy always held high help to others. If i ever could help him, the captivity in past left mark on his mind. Only few can get along with him.
Mostly we and...beer. A note to myself - find him.

Oh. And i should push my sister to perform that blade ritual for me... i feel like she needs some pushing forward, though she will surely see it much differently...haha.

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Knights, fake god, fake matron, elven teacher

Not many happened as yet of. I just finally met those knights with lantern. I expected all..but not that from six persons five would turn out to be females.
I spoke briefly with their leader, and made a simple deal. We shall see how it turns out. I was not fully honest in what i want from them. But time will wash it and my intetions should not harm them.-...a lot. However, i was surprised by their...extremely bad taste for clothing. A note to myself - re-polish my armour and adjust it.

The knight who seemed to be accepted as leader told me, that certain drow is not a drow in fact, i did not pay my attention. Later when i saw her move by, i just remembered it,
as i recognized her facial features. But is it my buisness? Not at all. I will drop a word here and there and have others to care for.
Although that fake goddes is such an insult to our pride. Do they really think all drow are that stupid? But i cannot say i would meet anyone, accepting this disguise yet and believing in that fairy story.

My sister has mentioned she received some elven teacher on Dark Maiden. She is supposed to be Dark song Knight. Perhaps i can pass through the ititiation, finally? And she gave me a word black archers want to see my face...that should be done sooner, than later, i have no wish for an arrow up by butt.

aaa3

Re: Doubled Spider (The path of the Dark Maiden´s favored)

Post by aaa3 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:17 pm

The Gift

Today i have met interesting kobold. He claimed name Uipjig. We spoke some, and when he figured out i got issue with regaining my combat capabilities, he offered
a brief training. I was kind of suprised...and curious what else he would ask for, beside these fifty coins. As no drow usually does help for nothing.
We entered the arena and began training. He explained me how to wield properly my new chosen weapon, and refreshed all basic stands.
Everything is so much foggy for me...like i would know it, but i cannot properly remember.

In short, we have sparred and, even when he in the end leaped on me, impact knocking me down, and rendering me uncouscious some time, i benefitted from it.
He did not ask for any.I pondered. Opened my bag and counted gold in value of one thousend. Kobold looked up at me. "I saved this for kin but..." and continued that not
many use scimitars. Pulled out two and offered them. Both awsome blades. "Choose one," said and i did. "I will use this blade to help your kin when the help would be needed,"
I passed my promised, shocked. Who would expect this from kobold, over whom my race snorts, considers them often a mere insect to be used?
The way Uipjig impressed me made me determinated to stand behind kobolds, as much as i could.

aaa3

Re: Doubled Spider (The path of the Dark Maiden´s favored)

Post by aaa3 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:34 pm

The Moon Touch and Old Crone

The last night on surface...i will never forget it. Although i now stare at the Hub, i hardly notice what´s going on around. In front of my eyes is still the night forest. I could still smell the forest. Flowers. Trees around. The birds singing over the early morning. A pitty i could not stand longer, further than to the sunrise. I took my breath and smiled faintly under hood...my first dance under the Moon ever...I...
"Are you ever afraid, girl?" interrupted me. I blinked and all scenery of forest and all remembers vanished. That hag approached me...again.

"what should i be afraid of?" I asked her. She ignored me and moved closer. "You seem lone," said. "I am not lone i have my bells hm?" I answered, commenting such way
endless beating of bells alarmed by gnoll.
The hag...the priestess of Pain and Sorrow, as she claimed, continuted to bully me. "I could take your life, now," but i left that without answer. "I have no interest in your body,
i want you,"
stated. Where has gone her statement she is not going to force me? That she will leave it on me to "leave Lloth"?

"Then i am afraid that is not going to happen,"
i said in response.
We exchanged more brief words, but she acted like totally blinded to my answers.
"´cause you have nothing to offer me," i almost growled in the end of bargain. "I see, you are that child needing SOMETHING, and NOW," chuckled totally not understanding.
This is getting out of control. When she left with words we will see, i just took my breath. How more clearly tell her i take no interest in her damned Pain? In her cursed Sorrow?
I want to enjoy life, live it fully. I want to enjoy the joys of it. Stick your Pain up your Snuggybear, hag!