A journal with two crossed axes - Konil Grandslate

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DeusExVult

A journal with two crossed axes - Konil Grandslate

Post by DeusExVult » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Month One

[Dwarven] This is the journal of the last remaining member of Clan Grandslate, I have stepped off the boat and arrived in the far off land of Condor. When I left the Sword Coast, the remainder of my Clan and Unit had fallen to Drow and Drugar attacks in the deep roads and our Thiag ransacked and destroyed by the forces of evil that dwells bellow in its depths. I have decided to continue my training in the name of my clan and caste. I have seen if I can rebuild here and continue my dedication to my people and my job to rid Faerun.

Should anyone find this upon a body of a dwarf in the deep roads, and can read it, If you find anything on my possession I wish for it to go to what I did in life and bring the fight to the dark creatures that dwell below.

My first few days within Condor have been an insight, met many people and locals most of that have been very helpful to a newcomer in this new world, something I am more then happy to see. In return I have offered my aid to anyone who has done me such kindness.

I have noticed this land has been plagued with the foes similar to that of the Vale, Goblins, Orcs, and Giants. It is good I left with the good graces of the Father of Battle, and while I am no priest, every foe I slay that would harm another brings me closer to unleashing his fury.

So far I have not seen many of my own Kin outside of their settlement nearby Condor. I have spoken with many there, and perhaps thinking about making it my permanent location as I am making a new home here. I would love to help my Kinsmen here in this new land.

I will record more of note, with a list of important Enemies I have slayed while here within this new land.
- Konil Grandslate
Second Hammer, of Deepwinter, 114