The comming of a dark hunter

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ozzy.nl

The comming of a dark hunter

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Deep underground in the lightless tunnels a dark figure is seen running, It's crimson eyes seem to be the only thing that stands out as they scan it's surrounding during flight. Not far behind him in the same tunnes the howl of a worg is heard hot on it's tracks and voices callung out loudly but hardly understood by the echo of the cave walls. from a globe of darkness amids of the cave a swish is heard and only thr terrifying cry as the worg lets out it's final breath, between the eyes a small trowing axe sticks out. "The prey strikes back it seems" one of the orc hunters calls out to it's fellows. A laughter is clearly hears from one of the others, clearly a game to them. Still they know to remain on there sharpest wit for a drow warrior with all there deceitful tricks make no easy pray, and could quickly turn the tables during there hunt. Further up the cave the young drow stood still a moment with a vile smirk. He brushed one of the white braided stans of his hair behind his shoulder and quickly ran up toward a wall. Rather agile and with some strenght the drow scaled the wall untill he was upon a cliff. Only moments later he saw the orc hunting party run past.
Stitting there a moment longer to catch his breath he was considering what his next move would be. Return to skullport or give the hunting party a taste of the life of a prey. It took the young drow only a short while to make his decision climbing of the cliff he reached for another trowing axe hanging on his chest and quickly started to follow the tracks of his new prey. It did not take long or he had reached the hunting party from the back. Taking a carefull aim his axe went airborne, his landing made known by the crack of bones and a dull bang of a orc falling to the stone floor. With no time to waste he reached for his twin scimitars and ran up on the second orc. A surprised yelp in terror was all the bulking creature coyld give as it turned around for two scimitars both burried deep within his torso. The remainder of this hunting party three orcs turned on there feet, a axe and agreatsword now pointed at the young Drow. In the back the last of the orcs a man in dark leathers started to clap his hands with a wide smirk, a grotesque sight to behold with many scars running across his face he spoke in amusement with a dark grunting voice " well done a worthy hunter you a Drow, you did what no other before you could have done. Now that you have lost the element of surprise you are out numbered to say the least." The other two quietly snickered as they assumed what was coming next. The dark clad Orc continued his speech " My name is Urok high priest of the beastlord head of this hunting party, but before my man strike you Drow I have a proposal. It pains me to have to fight sighs a worthy hunter and since you cleared some room in my hunting party I extend a welcoming hand. A one time offer" the Drow his crimson eyes focused only on Urok now and smirked, " and to what extend can I trust you". Nodding his head Urok smiled "as one hunter to another you can trust me to give you the beastlords blessing and his wisdom to join our ranks." Crossing his arms a small flash I. His Crimson eyes visible " I am Vakantar Dilarn, there is truth in you're words you outnumber me clearly, though I have a fighting chance. I do wonder what worth you're blessing could be to me." The Orc laughed in amusement " spoken like one truly of you're kind Vakantar. And trust my word, when the blessings of the beastlords grow strong within you and with the training you will receive, you will be a hunter to be more feared then any other. For you have survived the high hunt."