Moderators: Spyre, Morderon

Spyre
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Arelith Updates!

Post by Spyre » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:38 pm

From Bat Country
================
- Re-enabled UD earthquakes- please don't stone me to death (haha). It's weighted towards lower strength quakes and the knockdown effect has been removed entirely. Will be monitoring for adjustments.
- Various fixes, typo corrections, cleanup.
- Re-enabled henchmen recruitment for level 30s. I don't have the time to rework the system to manage henchman hogging, but I don't want to leave it disabled... Please only use henchmen for adventuring, not for 'guard' duty. Thanks.

From Aellowyn (Pending next Hak Update):
==============

Head sizes, orientation & eye locations have been normalized so glowy eyes line up properly.

"Tree model" Great Club fixed.

From Spyre
==========

- RDD has been moved back to the Major Reward category. It was known that this shift to greater was temporary, and based on current active numbers, it caused it to shift back as the class had become more widely popular. Other rewards subject to change at the discretion of Grumpycat and the team.

Next reset from ActionReplay:

- Ship Navigators will now display what possible Events are available in your Ship's current position on the map.
Access this under [Vicinity / Spyglass] option
- Iron Throne Couriers should be working properly now (Thx Hoodoo!)
Discord: MalKalith#8042
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:14 am

(Please see other update news above this)

From Red Ropes:
-------------------------

-Update to many Myon NPC dialogs to reflect the recent changes.
- Some updates to the Banite Temple, both dialogues and visually.

From Myself
-------------------

- Further work to the Banite Temple (Visual overhaul)
- More Guldorand fixes/adjustments
- Increased the level range of a number of mid-high level writs, extended them into the epic levels.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:24 pm

From myself
================
- Shadovar enforcers at the Shadovar Tradepost will now only react if you attack other creatures. Tracks everywhere are rightfully nervous.
- The Jotun's Blessing boon has been disabled pending rework.
"I want to play a dog because I really like dogs and I think I could create a lot of inclusive RP by playing a dog for <z> reasons."

Current character:

Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:41 pm

From myself
================
- Creature combat AI updates (Stronger. Faster. Better.) This also includes a fix for Aboleths and Juggernauts, who are no longer allowed to play PC ping-pong while killing you to death.
"I want to play a dog because I really like dogs and I think I could create a lot of inclusive RP by playing a dog for <z> reasons."

Current character:

Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:51 pm

Live next reset
From myself
================
- All changes in the combat AI library have been reverted. I apologize for making a joke in the previous announcement, as many took it (understandably) as a major change or 'new' AI instead of the minor code cleanup it actually was, and I am still cleaning up my PMs and DMs for all the various (longstanding and/or unrelated) issues people reported. Future AI changes by myself, minor or major, will not be announced publicly on release to avoid future such misunderstandings.

Current character: