RECRUITMENT: Artists, Animators, & Hak Compilers

Anatida
General Admin
General Admin

RECRUITMENT: Artists, Animators, & Hak Compilers

Post by Anatida » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:11 pm

Arelith has introduced tens of thousands of new game assets over the last year through the use of haks. Most of that content has been done by myself. There is a lot more that we want to include and make available to our players. However, I am only one person, and I can not work through content fast enough to even implement the things that are IMPORTANT TO ME.

So after much delay and procrastination, I am asking for volunteers to help with the task!

The biggest need I have right now is for people that can test and compile hak content. This includes:
- Evaluating content from other sources
- Extracting useable content
- Making changes to appropriate 2das and or files as needed to work with Arelith's content.

We have also been looking for general artists and animators for quite some time. If you have any of the following skills we could use your help.
- Working with digital art such as texture (image) improvements
- Modeling experience
- Animation experience of 3D models, particularly with NWN but that is not necessary.

If you would be interested in getting involved please send a PM to Anatida on the forum, or DM on Discord: Anatida#6819

My pronouns are: She/Her/That *itch

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: RECRUITMENT: Artists, Animators, & Hak Compilers

Post by Irongron » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:31 am

Bumping this as we really do still need digital artists! Mostly it is quite simple work such as the creation of deity flags, in game paintings, and setting specific objects and icons.