Happy Holidays - 2020

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Happy Holidays - 2020

Post by MalKalz » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:42 pm

As the holidays are upon us already, some celebrating or have celebrated already and others just rounding the bend waiting for tomorrow, the staff would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

We hope that everyone has been well through what has been a tough year for many of our players, and that everyone has found opportunities to find enjoyment in this difficult time - whether that is with family, hobbies or our small little escape of reality that is Arelith.

We would all like to thank you for your continued dedication, enjoyment and storytelling that you bring towards our community and server and enabling us, the Staff, the opportunity to do what we do and to help build the world (through development, one-off / continued DM events, and RP) and bringing us the joy of watching your enjoyment.

As we close out 2020, we look back at this difficult year, not so much in examining the difficulties surrounding the pandemic and isolation, but the growth that we have witnessed of everyone and how the players have come to support one another, provide friendship and compassion and share a world of enjoyment with one another. This year has been unpredictable; however, it has brought us closer to one another and strengthened what it means to be a community.

Speaking on terms of Arelith, we have seen a steady influx of players over the year and seen the world that we know grow into new, exciting and different paths as we journey through new development projects, new content and most importantly all the new stories that you have to share with us. I'd like to personally thank my fellow staff members, who often do not get enough recognition for their dedication, for all the hard work that they have put into Arelith this year - I have never seen the update page so busy, but it is exciting. And, while not every change has gone well (we do admit these things, you know!), we appreciate the time spent working on them, the efforts made and what visions each developer has or had. And, I am certain they are appreciative of any feedback that has been given to help round their projects into final form.

Now 2021 has no per-determined road map as of yet (I wish we could do some cool presentation of where we are now to where we will be and showcase our projects), but I can assure you that the staff will be resuming their on-going projects and starting new projects as we work to complete the suggestion box to open it once more. But, for now, staff and players should enjoy the Holidays, spend it with family and fill it with positive memories, enjoyment and love during this difficult time.

I look forward to seeing you and what becomes of Arelith in 2021. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay strong.

Warm wishes,

Spyre and the Team.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.