Goodbye and Best Wishes

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Goodbye and Best Wishes

Post by MalKalz » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:19 pm

Today I made the decision to announce my departure from Arelith and Neverwinter Nights. It has been 20 years in the game and 18 years of Arelith, some of which I had the pleasure of working on the server for. Arelith was a big part of my life and I felt like giving back as much as I could. I want to believe I succeeded and I will hold onto that as I move forward.

However, at this time I have made the decision to focus on real life - I have a wedding to plan for, searching for a house, planning for a family and then education related to my career and further advancement. We always encourage people to focus on the important things and remember that this is volunteer work. And, I suppose it is time that I listen to my own words and do just that. I gave a lot of sleepless nights on top of everything else and its now time to just focus on them.

I will miss this server. I will miss the community and I will miss what interactions I have had with each person. Each interaction, good or bad, has shaped me more into the person I am today and I feel I have grown from when I first started on this server.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I said my goodbyes to the staff internally before posting this. And, I had to edit that a million times before hitting send. So I won't do it here!

From the bottom of my heart: Thank you. And best wishes to the future of the server, to you and your dreams. I hope you all continue to make memorable stories and interactions and that you succeed in all hardships you face.

Maybe we will cross paths when we celebrate 30 years of NWN.

Signing off once last time,

Spyre

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.