Stonehold TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Stonehold TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 am

According to this, there is needed to fix correctly the dates of the events before told to happen before the Recknoning, but that as Vistigor says, happened yet in AR time.
CragOneEye wrote: if "0 AR" is when arelith and Amia split into two:.......~20’s BR (Old Stonehold).- Maya succeed to Dra'Klaw as the third ruler of Stonehold.

15 ~ 10 BR (Stonehold – Benwick - Kohlingen).- Benwick fought against the evil forces of the Dragon Cult in Stonehold. During the war, a rift was created between the followers of the Queen Xyndral and the followers of the Duke Darius Tristam, culminating in the leaving of Darius and all his followers to Kohlingen.

~14 to 11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Daller Mange, the First Dreadmaster conquest Stonehold with the support of the Silent Hand, turning it as a powerbase for the Banites.

11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran becomes the second Dreadmaster, ruling on Stonehold.

All happened in AR if my memory serves me right, someone can correct me if I am wrong, but as memory serves me Dra'Klaw Emberblaze's player left Arelith when Arelith had the schism that birthed Amia
I am looking through the Encyclopedia...if someone had reliable dates, please, let me know.

Cheers
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:46 am

The Man of the Moon wrote:
Timeline

23 BR (Old Stonehold).- Morghum the Black arises and foundates Stonehold as a stronghold for Baator, becoming his first ruler.

~20 BR (Bitter Coast).- Foundation of Wharftown

Rift before the Arelith Reckoning (1 BR) ~ 20´s BR (Old Stonehold).- Dra'Klaw Emberblaze succeed to Morghun as second ruler of Stonehold.

~20’s BR (Old Stonehold).- Maya succeed to Dra'Klaw as the third ruler of Stonehold.

~20’s BR (Cordor).- The Silent Hand arrive to Arelith in close relation with Stonehold.

~10’s AR (Old Stonehold).- Daller Mange, the First Dreadmaster conquest Stonehold with the support of the Silent Hand, turning it as a powerbase for the Banites. :arrow: This date may be right, as I see I moved it wrongly into the Chronology as 10's BR instead 10's AR, but seems more acurated the 1 AR

Should be 10 - 13 AR11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran becomes the second Dreadmaster, ruling on Stonehold.

2 AR (Cordor, Stonehold, Benwick).- Cordor declares the war against Stonehold, a year later, Benwicks joins the hostilities against the Banites.

3 to 4 AR (Old Stonehold, Udos).- The Banites attempted an unsuccessful siege of Udos Dro'Xun.

8 AR (Cordor).- Fall of the Silent Hand. While the activity of this banite guild will continue for some more years, this is the openly accepted date told to be the end of the order.

13 AR (Old Stonehold and Bendir).- The battles of Bendir and Stonehold.- Destruction of Stonehold.
Bendir is surrounded by a sudden Banite attack. Benwick decided then to intervene, sending a great force led by the Praetorian Grandmaster Severian, who even while will die from the suffered wounds, reached the victory, detroyed Stonehold and disbanded the Banite forces.

14 to 15 AR (Cordor) The remnants of the Silent Hand on Lower Cordor are told to be banished.

18 AR (Skull Crags) The Foundation of the second Stonehold.
The Dreadmaster Ryan Valtheran, with the remnant Banite forces, retreated to the Skull Crags, building on top of a peak the Second Stonehold. He will also reorganize the structure and laws of the Banite Church.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:05 am

The Man of the Moon wrote:According to this, there is needed to fix correctly the dates of the events before told to happen before the Recknoning, but that as Vistigor says, happened yet in AR time.
CragOneEye wrote: if "0 AR" is when arelith and Amia split into two:.......~20’s BR (Old Stonehold).- Maya succeed to Dra'Klaw as the third ruler of Stonehold.

15 ~ 10 BR (Stonehold – Benwick - Kohlingen).- Benwick fought against the evil forces of the Dragon Cult in Stonehold. During the war, a rift was created between the followers of the Queen Xyndral and the followers of the Duke Darius Tristam, culminating in the leaving of Darius and all his followers to Kohlingen.

~14 to 11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Daller Mange, the First Dreadmaster conquest Stonehold with the support of the Silent Hand, turning it as a powerbase for the Banites.

11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran becomes the second Dreadmaster, ruling on Stonehold.

All happened in AR if my memory serves me right, someone can correct me if I am wrong, but as memory serves me Dra'Klaw Emberblaze's player left Arelith when Arelith had the schism that birthed Amia
I am looking through the Encyclopedia...if someone had reliable dates, please, let me know.

Cheers
This is what I updated into the Chronology, comparing related and linked dates of other events and characters.

~20’s BR (Cordor).- The Silent Hand arrive to Arelith in close relation with the Church of Bane.

1 AR (Stonehold).- Among those swallowed into the dimensional vortex, was count Dra'Klaw Emberblaze, leaving Stonehold in an emptiness of power, situation used by Daller Mange who will claim the citadel for the Banites and proclaim himself as the First Dreadmaster.

~11 AR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran deposes and exiles to Daller Mange, becoming the second Dreadmaster ruling on Stonehold.

Removed the other entries as were not relevant and also wrong on dates (Maya's banished, rift in the Benwick court removed)

Thank you