Sencliff Slaver

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Pediseca

Sencliff Slaver

Post by Pediseca » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:01 pm

As Sencliff has a slaver, caller (no idea if that feature works or not), and various slaving things...
It would be really great if you could turn in lassoed creatures here. The lasso function is a really neat tool but there are few and far between places to turn them in and since writs it has fallen by the wayside. Also considering the Cliff has some great areas now but still a touch limited it would be good for that adventure xp and gold. Some people enjoy the challenge of taking the tattoos at a low lvl but that can make taking writs anywhere else a bit tricky.
Thank you for considering.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Sencliff Slaver

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:50 pm

Approved.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Sencliff Slaver

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:25 pm

Now that the sencliff slaver has been driven off, this no longer seems appropriate. So moving this to rejected
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)