Avernus Spawns

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Hunter548

Avernus Spawns

Post by Hunter548 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am

I had the occasion to go through Avernus the other day, and it was pretty laughable. The spawn rate has been dropped to the point where the first area past what used to be the Bastion may as well be completely empty. I assume this was done to discourage people to sit in Avernus for hours at a time and circle grind it, which it has done, but it has instead lead to one area of Hell being safer than every surrounding area and Benwick (Which one has to pass through to get there).

Suggestion: Spawn rates in Avernus are returned to their old rate, making the place nice and dangerous. The longer someone is in the area, the higher the spawn rates are raised, and the more powerful things spawn in Avernus. If you stay in Avernus long enough, Bel, Lord of the First is dropped on the party with states suitably high enough to kill whatever is there.
UilliamNebel wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm
You're right. Participating in the forums was a mistake. Won't do this again.
Anime Sword Fighter wrote: I have seen far too many miniskirt anime slave girls.