Epic Dungeon in Cordor Server

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Manabi

Epic Dungeon in Cordor Server

Post by Manabi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:20 pm

So, I think it would be great to have an epic dungeon in the Cordor server. With a previous suggestion on lag (for whatever reason it has been a lot worse on my end lately) I think another solution would be to add an epic dungeon or two on the Cordor server.

It would definitely be a highly sought after group of pixels, bringing in multiple groups during heavy lag times. This could be both a good and bad thing.

If the dungeon was large enough, it could probably get 2, maybe even 3, parties at once. There is always the chance that some newbies to the server could stumble in it, but anyone could put up a sign saying a few witty things poking fun of rat catchers. If they think it's a joke, then they'll get a good start on paying attention to their surroundings.

I'm sure there's a hundred reasons not to do this, but it is a suggestion! :D
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.