Magic Potion Bottles x10 : More locations please!

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Techne

Magic Potion Bottles x10 : More locations please!

Post by Techne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 am

As the title suggests, there are very few locations where you can purchase magic potion bottles in stacks of ten. The places that do sell potion bottles almost require players to develop carpal tunnel or use a macro with the amount of clicking and dragging they have to do. And the places that do sell magic potion bottles in stacks of ten, good-aligned players have little to no reason to go there in the first place.

This suggestion is to let places like the Arcane Tower or the Amnian Embassy sell magic potion bottles in stacks of ten, in addition to single bottles. It is a massive QoL improvement for all potion brewers and those who haven't invested in the art crafting tree.

(I realize this has been posted before, but I wanted to bump this request as I think it was kinda lost to the sands of time.)
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Magic Potion Bottles x10 : More locations please!

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:30 pm

If this is possible (and I think it is?) I fully support. Indeed I susspect we may have approved this before - but no one has of yet done it.

That being said, I recently adjusted the magical potion bottle recipe to produce stacks of 10. So there's that at least.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Magic Potion Bottles x10 : More locations please!

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=30588&p=273570#p273570

Approved and as this is a duplicate moving this to rejected. But it is approved.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)