More clothing options for males

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

D4wN

More clothing options for males

Post by D4wN » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:15 am

I love all the beautiful dresses and tops and other really nice looking outfits for women buuuuut... There are so few nice clothing options for men. I'd love to see more outfits in all kinds for men including cloth, leather, chain and plate.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: More clothing options for males

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:45 pm

There may be more clothing in the future sure, but we'll probably shoot for clothing with both male and female options. So... rejected as it's unliekly to be targetted purely for a male body model.

(I feel it's also worth poitning out the societal sitatuion where it's currently more acceptable for a woman to wear typically masculine styled clothing, than it is for a man to wear clothing typically feminine in type, and as such it's likely that any extra clothing we make is likely to be as wearable by women, as by men. Whatever you may think of that.)

Hopefully we will see more pretty outfits for everyone some day though.

This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)