We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

quick hand movement

Post by quick hand movement » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:40 am

I've seen it in a bunch of servers, a simple "...." above someone's head while they're typing. Sure it might ruin immersion a little bit, but god does it help with awkward and long-winded rp.

Edit: To your comment about PVP, I think it's the opposite. It would literally show you that someone is responding to you in that hostile situation instead of waiting for their discord buddies to help them out. AND to your comment about being anxious? Okay just make it a setting people can enable/disable like eye glow, etc.

Also, facebook? Really? You're telling me there's never been a time where you've stood there wondering if you should respond or wait? Or if someone is even there to respond to you at all.

Last edited by quick hand movement on Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sincra
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: ...

Post by Sincra » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:23 pm

This would give me anxiety as they then know how long/often I'm typing. Also this isn't facebook.

Not only that it can be used to time PvP attacks so they can't immediately respond.

Irongron wrote:I've literally never used -guard on anyone.