Add “Tiger Head” and other animalistic head options exclusive for Rakshasa

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Hedgehog
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Add “Tiger Head” and other animalistic head options exclusive for Rakshasa

Post by Hedgehog » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:44 pm

It would be nice for Rakshasa to be able to switch their heads to that if the “Tiger form” head as a way to reveal their true nature without having to transform into the somewhat bland character model NwN has. It would be great for improving immersion and make them a more aesthetically pleasing race to work with.

If possible, some other animal head options would be nice to have too, since “Tiger” Rakshasas aren’t the only type of rakshasas around- there are also those with like, ape heads, alligator heads, praying mantis heads, wolf heads, snake, etc. This would add a bit more flavor and variety as well for Rakshasa enthusiasts to be able to play with.

I’ve got the power of god and anime on my side!

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Add “Tiger Head” and other animalistic head options exclusive for Rakshasa

Post by MalKalz » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:55 pm

This is not something currently possible.

It would be nice to expand the Rakshasa base model appearance beyond the tiger form. However, we will look at alternatives.

Rejected.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.