We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.
Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:09 pm
There are quite a few statue models in game that are really just barkskin/stoneskinned NPCs that are frozen in place. For example statues in the Hawkin barracks and Bendir Gathering Hall, and wooden statues in Westcliff.
It would be really cool to get more statue options, for example:
- Halfling (male and female)
- Dwarf (male and female)
- Elf (male and female)
- Half Orc (male and female)
- Jotun (male and female)
Personally I'd love some wolf statues, and being able to make some for people that actually look like the race would be great.
- General Admin
- Posts: 2973
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Fixtures operate by using placeable references. I do not believe this extends to the use of NPCs.
With the current system this would not be feasible. If these were actual placeables, it may be possible.
Rejecting for now.
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.