From Sibayad with love

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

From Sibayad with love

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Sibayad is really a fantastic place of the archipelago, which should have something more than love...

1. Quarters! Since there are places as the Cricket cave (with four quarters!) or some isolated quarters in caves, tents, etc all around the Arelith surface... As Cordor has seeeeveral rooms...
Why not delete any of those lost rooms on the main island to give to Sibayad some love?
** I don't sugest to add more rooms, but to replace some of the current for some on Sibayad.
Work degree: Average

2. Place a speedy in Sibayad. As the town of Sibayad has already all services unless quarters or speedy... I see no reason to not allow the hin to earn some more gold by offering their services in this exotic town.
Work degree: Low

3. Add some more desert areas to keep the nomads and travellers even more lost! The desert is simple neat and awesome!
PD. As Sibayad is an isle, could be great be sometimes allowed to find the Sibayadian coast... Sandy beach... maybe separated from the inner desert by canyons or something...
Work degree: Average/high

4. Add some local fauna (there are howls in the desert, but we can't find jackals... add some!, as scorpions and asps in more areas!)
Work degree: Average

5. Allow some great secret to be discovered once you wereunder the mystic premonition effect once you gave to the oracle what she wants... This always seemed to many as a big stepped quest, and many wondered if that premonition was useful to find something else... Do it! (If that was not yet added) Maybe characters under this effect could have a % chance to find a special rare area...
Maybe, if there were a secret temple in the same style/feeling as the Talona emerald maze in the jungle cave only visible when under the effect of the oracle's buff... 8-)

Work degree: High

6. Move the Fountain of youth into some rare are in the lost desert to find!... That fountain is pretty awesome and should be something you had to search in the hursh sands of the desert... Then finding this fountain will be tripled awesome.
Work degree: Average/easy

PD. Don't mind the "work degree" I placed... is just me being a :geek: lol
Happy New year
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Artos13
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: From Sibayad with love

Post by Artos13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Sibayad and the lost desert will definitely expand in both size and mystery as I get to it :) Some of these are good suggestions though, and I'll take them into account!