Add a permanent storage chest to the Cordor Temple quarter by the Merchantile Building

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Cybernet21

Add a permanent storage chest to the Cordor Temple quarter by the Merchantile Building

Post by Cybernet21 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:35 am

Just acquired the Temple quarter next to the Merchantile building,noticed there isn't a permanent storage chest so i suggest to please add one. Since it costs 62.5 K i kinda feel like it should have at least one storage chest
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Add a permanent storage chest to the Cordor Temple quarter by the Merchantile Building

Post by Irongron » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm

This was intentional so as to ensure it was used for temple RP and not as a quarter.

I was always unhappy with those Cordor Temples for that reason, and trialed a replacement when I made the temples in Andunor.

I really need to get round to adopting the same approach for those in Cordor, where there is both a public area, and a private within, where the latter can use various options to change the theme of the former.

Approved (Because I've been meaning to do this for about 4 years)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Add a permanent storage chest to the Cordor Temple quarter by the Merchantile Building

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 am

Suggestion completed/defunct
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)