Citizen storage for Sencliff, Greyport. ??

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Sea Shanties

Citizen storage for Sencliff, Greyport. ??

Post by Sea Shanties » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:05 pm

To throw one more on the pile of suggestions... I would suggest pirates of Sencliff, unable to be citizens anywhere else, should still have the option for bank storage (or pirate chests or whatever.) Maybe have it expand from 3 to 12 with pirate rank.

Also the Greyport district lacks storage which makes it much less enticing than the Sharps or Devils Table for potential citizens. I don't know if any other settlement you can be a citizen of lacks storage but if so, I think that should be looked at too.

The option to offload up to 12 items in a bank is invaluable especially if you're playing an alt. I greatly appreciate that it was added and think anyone who ties themself to citizenship (or piratehood) should have access to it.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Citizen storage for Sencliff, Greyport. ??

Post by Irongron » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:32 am

Yes, both of them need this.

I hope an area developer can get to it soon. (I like the pirate rank idea too)

Approved.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Citizen storage for Sencliff, Greyport. ??

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Greyport now has citizen storage. Sencliff doesn't, but there's a seperate approved suggestion for Sencliff, so that's fine. Moving to completed.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)