Greyport Accessibility

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Twohand
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greyport Accessibility

Post by Twohand » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 pm

In my opinion, the Greyport District in Andunor is a bit too hidden. As far as I know you can only get to it through a somewhat obscure path through the slums under the slave pits and by gondola, but the gondoliers still call it the "City Port". I think this could be overhauled, and I'm sure it'd make it easier for new players to find the district too. Here are my suggested changes:

- Changing "City Port" in the Gondolier dialog to "Greyport".
- Connecting the Greyport to either the West or the East Wheel through a bridge or some other visible area transition, like it is the case with the Devil's Table and the Sharps.
- While unrelated to the matter of accessibility, the Greyport is also missing a pariah/exile board. I haven't seen one last time I visited the area, but I could be wrong.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Greyport Accessibility

Post by Irongron » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Changing the name at the Gondoliers we'll do when we can, and add the exile board.

The connection? No, firstly because as I stated before Greyport in in the Middledark, beneath Andunor, and secondly because I don't want to add more bridges just yet, as if player numbers increase in Andunor a fourth district is still likely.

Approved (For the first two)

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia

Re: Greyport Accessibility

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Mon May 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Gondolier destination name has been changed to "Greyport District." Exile board added.

Done.