Enchanted Bookbag and Trappers Toolbox

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Orian_666

Enchanted Bookbag and Trappers Toolbox

Post by Orian_666 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:58 pm

Fairly straight forward and simple, as the title suggests, the addition of an enchanted Bookbag and Trappers Toolbox that would lower the weight of added items much like the enchant Jewelry Box does.

As far as i'm aware there was supposed to be an enchanted Bookbag but it was never made available.

The main reason these would be nice is because right now the unenchanted ones actually can cause the items to weight more than they would outside of the container. So the choice presented is to have your inventory littered with books, or traps, or both. Or to put them into a container that will, for some reason, cause the total weight to jump to more than it should be.

For certain characters, non Str ones specifically (most common types to carry a lot of books or traps) this is a big problem.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

EDIT: Wasn't aware of the Enchanted Book Bag being a part of the loot table, that actually makes sense to me and is good, thank you for the clarification there Spyre.
As such disregard the bookbag parts of the suggestion!!
Last edited by Orian_666 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Enchanted Bookbag and Trappers Toolbox

Post by MalKalz » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:32 pm

The enchanted book bag exists as a loot drop. It’s not meant to be craftable and is presently in the mix. It’s a very low percentage drop.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Approved for the Trappers Toolbox

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:14 pm

Done!
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)