Cloven Hoof additions

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

let it trip

Cloven Hoof additions

Post by let it trip » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

Hello all,

For a few months, off and on due to IRL constraints, anyone visiting this location may have noticed additions made by a character or characters. I thought I'd make a quick post here in reference to it.

As for myself, I wouldn't have enough time to commit to running a guildhouse or a faction (although I know someone who can!)) but the purpose of this post is to request that if it's possible to have a Dev(s) make some little additions to the location, be it converting it into a guildhouse, a player-run bar, a two-way portal, simply an area expansion or simply just player owned shops becoming available? To me, it's a very interesting setting to have fun with!

I understand the nature of the Hells and LE can certainly make some of these things be tricky to justify in character, but I'm sure there's something that could be done. Any thoughts or ideas?

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Cloven Hoof additions

Post by Irongron » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Approved for an area dev with an interest in making some modest improvements to the hoof to do so.

Though with the new city and tileset works, I cannot promise one will find the time.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Cloven Hoof additions

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 pm

The Hoof has had some significant changes of late. I think we can consider this complete.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)