New command: -messenger

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Miaou

New command: -messenger

Post by Miaou » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 pm

A straight forward suggestion. The creation of a new command that lets you toggle getting messages or not. Works for speediest, goblin runners, -project_image, wisps, etc.

Possibly have some extra considerations for stealthed characters to retoggle as active on stealth as it does currently after the 20 seconds or so, but can be toggled off again if wanted.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: New command: -messenger

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:32 pm

Not quite sure about this particular implementaiton of it... but some way of preventing messangers from coming up to you (maybe make it entirely In Character - a pc has to go to the speedy messangers and ask not to recieve them for a certain amount of ig hours?) would be good.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:40 pm

We will not be introducing a code based -messenger command.

However, we will pursue means for players to purchase IG hours of unavailability from Messengers. Cost / Hour will be further evaluated.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:57 am

WIP.
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"