Shaman stuff... please?

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

sarithia

Shaman stuff... please?

Post by sarithia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Honestly at this point I'd be happy with just anything that separates the shaman class from the tag of just being a posh buff class with a shaman stamped over it. The class has the foundation to be great for RP but with they're not being anything that sets it apart from druid and whatnot, most people opt out or grow bored with it. A spirit familiar, or something along those lines, would be amazing, since most shamans I've actually seen opt for ranger multiclass because of the totem aspect which adds a bit of flavour to it. It's been suggested that a spirit pacted familiar of sorts that scales with each shaman level and can be possessed like a familiar would be brilliant, and I agree. I think an additional language such as sylvan, perhaps abyssal, or in the very least animal language [which I think should be something they get automatically without taking alignment or a necromancer/divination path) into check would be a good outcome as well that you perhaps acquire similar to how ranger gets animal language at level 6 now.

Greivern Elisbrinn [Active]
Yaen Oakenshade [We'll see]
Anakhsun Emeratu [Shelved]
Jihael [Dead]
Nhil [Inactive]

garrbear758

Re: Shaman stuff... please?

Post by garrbear758 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Approved
You've done it [Garrbear], you've kicked the winemom nest. -Redacted

DM Snowcat

Re: Shaman stuff... please?

Post by DM Snowcat » Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 pm

I've graced you with the suggested languages.
"Just want to remind everyone when talking about anything involving DM workload as if it's an easy thing, we have 153 players per dm." - Garrbear
[When Arelith goes down, only one Hero remains] Artistic Rendition (By LavaCookies)