a suggestion regarding player heads

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Naghast

a suggestion regarding player heads

Post by Naghast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:15 am

i'll keep it brief here as well. i think that player heads should have a "timer" after which they would get deleted (the heads, not players).

reason being, sometimes the heads are used to show "proof of a deed" and then discarded. that kind of use makes sense.
but other times, people... try to sell them in stalls. or other shite i witnessed.
putting a timer on them would effectively prevent that, as the heads would disappear anyway.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: a suggestion regarding player heads

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:38 am

Honestly I utterly dispise just the nature of the severed heads. I would definatly, definatly love to see some change in this area. I'm moving this to cautiously 'approved' but only because I want to see a general overhall of this aspect.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: a suggestion regarding player heads

Post by MalKalz » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Heads have been adjusted by DangerDolphin.

From Danger Dolphin
================
- Implemented player suggestion for decapitated character heads to expire. They now appear as/are described as heads, not skulls (as they must be recognisable as the person who died in order to be useful in roleplay).
- Keeping rotting heads in your inventory for too long will have negative effects for your character, such as a bad smell and spreading disease.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.