Silver Mines Shop

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

cantalyssa

Silver Mines Shop

Post by cantalyssa » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Seeing how the shop at the outpost was moved to be in a more accessible location (which, mind you, already had a portal 3 steps away from it), I think it would be nice for the Andunor Silver Mines shop to also be moved to a more accessible location.

If you wanted to keep the shop located inside the silver mines, moving it to the other entrance (it's currently at the back entrance through the Rothe Fields - SUPER far out of the way) so people only need to go to the shipyard side instead of all the way around to peruse its goods.

If the team was feeling even more generous, moving it to be located actually in the shipyard (perhaps near the gondolier) would make it even more relevant.

Where it's at currently, it's just very far out of the way and I feel bad for the current, past, and future owners in its current location.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Silver Mines Shop

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Tentatively giving this an approval, but only because I'll be making passes over each district bidding property with the Outpost update, to keep things balanced. Can't promise I'll do exactly what's outlined here but I'll consider it while making any improvements/changes. It's certainly the most remote property by a longshot.

Done.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Silver Mines Shop

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Silver Mines have been expanded significantly, moving this to completed.

Done.