Vampire Suggestions.

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Hazard

Vampire Suggestions.

Post by Hazard » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:10 am

Now that the suggestion thread is unlocked, I'm just going to put up something again that was approved was then moved into the rejected section for whatever reason. Incase it was not possible at the time or whatever I have no idea.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22022&p=176334&hil ... ns#p176334

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Vampire Suggestions.

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:12 am

Fopr reference your suggestions are

*At -50 blood, Vamps start to face severe stat (and save and other) penalties rather than damage
*Some sort of command that means Vampires don't rest.

I'm not sure about the balence implications of the above the the latter at least makes sense to me... perhaps it'd be more sensible if Vampires simply didn't have the thirst/hunger/rest meater (aside from blood of course).

I'll talk to the balence team about these issues. I'm tentativly thinking of approving this. However, if approved it'd probably be a very low priority.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Moving to approved.

The adding of large stat penalties rather than damage just makes sense, and I think the team agree.
The 'not rest' is a bit complex, because of casters, there's some discussion how to implement it, but a tweak of some manner or style is definatly wanted.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Kalopsia
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Kalopsia » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Completed as well!