Citizenship Ideas

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Tashalar

Citizenship Ideas

Post by Tashalar » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

As it stands, no settlement leader can see the lists of the citizens, if the capacity is over 50 (?), in their settlements without sending Mithreas & Co a PM asking for a summary of the list.
If it's possible, could the maximum limit that the Heralds can give out be extended to 100, or maybe even 125/150? I know, most settlements don't get much past 100 - even Cordor only had 112 last time I was there - but if it's not too stressful on the database it would be a great deal more convenient.

Alternatively, an item could be spawned that has the names of citizens on it into the inventory of the person that asks for the list.
An example Title: "List of (Settlement)'s Citizens as of (Insert Date Here)"
The item could be that scroll that Felino's Gossip is written on - and it might encourage RP if said item is pickpocketable. Enemies of the city would then have the opportunity to steal a copy of the list (if they were lucky) for whatever nefarious purposes they wish, and those who have been tasked by the Council - for example, those people in Cordor that sometimes get hired to check if all the housing is citizens-only - would be able to have a copy of the list to carry around with them.
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?