transfer of build from dying server. wiz/pm/rog

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Jakut

transfer of build from dying server. wiz/pm/rog

Post by Jakut » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi guys, Im new here, so I need help to avoid building mistakes.

I have wizard from mainland, from Vordrorn forest. He was rogue and lived hapily in woods with his wife. He was trader of pigs. they were living more alone than in comunity and wife was secret druid protecting forest. Vordrorn fores got raided by undeads and she was killed while away. He turned himself into a follower of Kelemvor but got into a arcana studies to cast vengence uponchaos and evil Undead. Becoming selfboost udead lord to make up his vengence sweeter.

Im asking for help to transfer this character here

10wiz 4rogue 16pm. All goes into constitution, he is in light armor with shield and morningstar. he is high ac tank and selfboost. He has mummy to have ab chopchop. Automatic still, epic necro, epic mage armor.

I know about 20rpr and DM aproval. Im willing to get this by quality RP. Just asking about hidden things, which would do it impossible to build. Or it would loose its strenght due arelith low magic setup, which i dont see as an obstacle. he is strong in saves AC and HP just naked. has 18 casterlvl to selfboost but its standing strong being dispelled. He can hold enemies, but is prone to spellresistant oponents. He can boost himself with divine power to get 50sec fullbab and 35ab.

Thanks for tips.