Druid/wild elf spears

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Irishs117

Druid/wild elf spears

Post by Irishs117 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Fang of the Wild and Elder Dream

I’m a barbarian/Druid wild dwarf.... it’s for RP not necessarily to be the best power build in the world. Question being?!? He two hands spears (since he is small stature).

If I have levels in Druid but not necessarily 18 can I still craft-equip

Fang of the wild says wild elf crafter only- surely a wild dwarf can too. He can use it I see but can really only elves craft that seems a bit silly.

Feedback appreciated. It’ll only effect my whole build and story lol 😱 early on would be good to know.

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Druid/wild elf spears

Post by Skibbles » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:10 am

I'm not sure if you can test that kind of thing on the pgcc (wild dwarf crafting a wild elf spear), but I would 100% not be moving forward on the assumption that wild elf and wild dwarf are the same thing for crafting.

That being said you can still use it and it probably won't be that hard to find a wild elf to start the project if you brought all the materials.

Elder Dream is probably just better in every aspect anyway.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.