About the future class: Dirgesinger and spell progression

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Kamuizin

About the future class: Dirgesinger and spell progression

Post by Kamuizin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:58 am

I know the class is still being worked, but i have a simple question, that maybe (or not) can receive an answer: will dirgesinger receive “spells slot progreession / spells per day slots” or only “Bard spell CL” and “CL vs dispel” when in synergy with Bard?

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Re: About the future class: Dirgesinger and spell progression

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Kamuizin wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:58 am
I know the class is still being worked, but i have a simple question, that maybe (or not) can receive an answer: will dirgesinger receive “spells slot progreession / spells per day slots” or only “Bard spell CL” and “CL vs dispel” when in synergy with Bard?
Dirgesinger receives 1:1 Spell CL to the Bard Spellbook and vs. dispels. It also (should) gain bard spells per day similar to palemaster.

Vittoria Veleno
catch me if you can

Kamuizin

Post by Kamuizin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:02 pm

In Sorrow We Trust wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:02 pm
Kamuizin wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:58 am

Dirgesinger receives 1:1 Spell CL to the Bard Spellbook and vs. dispels. It also (should) gain bard spells per day similar to palemaster.
Thx Sorrow!

So, as PM, they possible have the problem of not be able to pick know spells with dirgesinger level ups, being a bard spontaneous cha base class.

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:41 pm

This topic is locked. When the class is released, that is the appropriate time for these questions.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice