Wiki Character Build Submissions

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Wiki Character Build Submissions

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:04 am

Due to the ever-changing META of Arelith PC builds, it has been decided that the Build Section of the Arelith Wiki page will now only host basic Class Builds for utilization by new or inexperienced players.

To accommodate this improvement, we would like to offer the opportunity for our Community to submit Class Builds for inclusion in the Wiki. Anyone interested in submitting a build may do so here. Please consider the following before submitting a Build:

• Google Docs or Sheets are the preferred formats.
  • As the builds are intended for beginner use please include notes, explanations, Tips & Tricks, etc where feasible.
  • Feel free to include gear recommendations.
  • Builds for All Classes are accepted as we ideally would like to have at least one for each class.
  • While we are not against Min/Maxing, the goal of the project is to provide simple and useable builds for all classes that are enjoyable to play.
  • Please remember any submitted build is intended for use by our newer players or those less experienced in Arelith Mechanics. They should NOT be focused on the current META, be it PvP or PvE.

The team will vet any build submitted before placement within the wiki.

All contributors will be given credit for their work.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or to any of the Wiki team.

Thank you!

ViggoEvan

Re: Wiki Character Build Submissions

Post by ViggoEvan » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:10 pm

Right, so this is my first attempt at a build. I'm still figuring out the formatting and all that, so there might be some minor errors there and probably some minor spelling errors too. The build is designed to be good for newer players, with a basic template but lots of room for them to add what they want to make the character unique. Let me know if there's something majorly wrong with it and I'll see if I can fix it.
Thanks,
Viggo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:00 am

ViggoEvan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:10 pm

Right, so this is my first attempt at a build. I'm still figuring out the formatting and all that, so there might be some minor errors there and probably some minor spelling errors too. The build is designed to be good for newer players, with a basic template but lots of room for them to add what they want to make the character unique. Let me know if there's something majorly wrong with it and I'll see if I can fix it.
Thanks,
Viggo

Thank you for the submission. Will dig through it and give some feedback in the near future!

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:44 pm

ViggoEvan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:10 pm

Thanks,
Viggo

After review I have decided to include your build on the wiki. Should get it added within a week.

Thank you for the effort and good work!

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:20 am

As the wiki build section is being eliminated in favor of the build section on Discord, this thread no longer applies.

If anyone has a build they wish to submit, please do so on the official Arelith Discord.

Thank You!