Cordor Mercantile Building and Gate area

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Subutai
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Cordor Mercantile Building and Gate area

Post by Subutai » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:07 pm

I think these are both pretty old areas, but I've had a lot of good RP in them, so I wanted to call them out here.

I'm not sure who made the Cordor Mercantile, but it's a really nice building. Lots of clustered shops, room for crafting stations (I think they're player-placed, but having room for them is great), proximity to the message board (but not right in the same area), a bank, all in the same area brings a lot of RP and traffic to the Mercantile.

The same goes for the area right outside the front door. The message board, gate, barracks, sewer entrance, street to the Cultural District, and main road to the rest of the government district makes it a very natural hub that often becomes a focal point for Cordor RP.

There's a lot of other areas in Cordor that are really nicely done, as well, but I wanted to call out these two in particular. They seem to have been made with a vision in mind for their specific purposes, and achieve that purpose very well. Nicely done, and thanks for them!

R0GUE
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Cordor Mercantile Building and Gate area

Post by R0GUE » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:46 am

Sometimes I wish there were one more entrance to the Nomad right there in the square, but on the other hand I do sort of like that it makes outside of the gates yet another place that people tend to mill about, as opposed to only having it be in one spot.

Reallylongunneededplayername

Post by Reallylongunneededplayername » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:26 pm

I like the fact the nomad is outside the gate and a backdoor into the culture district.
"Yeah, We' re here to raid Codor, But they closed the gates!" *men looks at eachother* " Through the nomad it is!"
(>^.^)>) * * * *<(^.^<) <-Magic missles and shield spell.

Zavandar

Post by Zavandar » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:49 pm

I specifically do not like that
Intelligence is too important