Fiendish summon reskins

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Itikar

Fiendish summon reskins

Post by Itikar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 pm

Nice Balor!

No, really, this was really long overdue and welcome, since it was really weird to see balors and pit fiends being thrown around so easily, when they are supposed to be rare and very powerful.

On the same line, I think several balors in the Abyss could be replaced with hezrous, leaving balors as special bosses.

And similarly, I hope that also the ultroloth will be replaced with something a little lower on the powerscale, given ultroloth are the rulers of their kin, and are creatures of very big power, intellect and malevolence, and not something even a powerful summoner would easily mess around with. Pushing up (and buffing) the nycaloth, and inserting one of the famous lesser yugoloth, such as the hydroloth or piscoloth, might be a good way to go about it, or even just putting there an arcanaloth, would already be an improvement.

fading

Re: Fiendish summon reskins

Post by fading » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:35 am

I vaguely remember a suggestion like this being approved. I imagine it's in the works, or will be eventually.

Edit: Welp, should've checked the updates.