Greater Rewards?

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Drak
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Greater Rewards?

Post by Drak » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:02 am

Hello there!
As of right now I'm sitting on a Greater reward, and its eating a hole in my virtual pocket. However, there are only two choices to make with a Greater. Any chance we will see a Major moved down, or perhaps something new in this bracket? The way it is now, here are the Geater Rewards:

Greater: -3 ECL applied to your character, OR one of the following:
Access to the Yuan-ti Pureblood race.
Access to the Genasi Subraces.

And below, allllll the Majors:

Access to the Avariel race.
Access to the Ogre race.
Access to the Fey race.
Access to the Firbolg race.
Access to the Vampire race, with a very strong application submitted to the DM team.
Access to the Tiefling race.
Access to the Aasimar race.
Access to the Minotaur race.
Access to the Rakshasa race, with a very strong application submitted to the DM team.
Access to the Imp race.
Access to RDD PrC Token

Just giving a bit of feedback is all. I'd like to see more Greater Reward options!

ltlukoziuz

Re: Greater Rewards?

Post by ltlukoziuz » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=35183

There is a thread already that is barely week old on this very topic

Currently playing: Sabina Paultier

Drak
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Drak » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Oh good, well theres even less choices now as Imiskari has been moved.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:05 pm

I do intend to do some shifting around of greaters soon(tm). Generally I was trying to do it on a six month turn around, but that didn't happen for... reasons. Though that said because around that time we got Sea Elves and Avariel, I wasn't that upset about it.

I have one race I think should definatly be moved down to a greater, and one I am going to fight to move down to a greater. Given the situation I may shoot for doing it early.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

a shrouded figure

Post by a shrouded figure » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:34 pm

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:05 pm
I do intend to do some shifting around of greaters soon(tm). Generally I was trying to do it on a six month turn around, but that didn't happen for... reasons. Though that said because around that time we got Sea Elves and Avariel, I wasn't that upset about it.

I have one race I think should definatly be moved down to a greater, and one I am going to fight to move down to a greater. Given the situation I may shoot for doing it early.
Very excited to see any moves to greater. Will be eagerly awaiting and holding my lucky greater until then!