Underdark Writs

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Void

Underdark Writs

Post by Void » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:15 am

I think underdark could use more writs.

I've been leisurly doing them for a while, and I've pretty much run out. Past that point there's only <redacted> which is available for both surface and ud, but that's it.

In contrast to underdark, surface has race-locked writs and courier writs, so it is very difficult to finish everything.

While I understand that surface has more settlements, there is still room for additional agencies and quests.

For example, couriers could run between Andunor, Saltspar, Trading Outpost and docks, and trading post looks like it could easily house an additional agent, as well as either docks or grayport. There are also huge areas that could be scouted but aren't used in writs anywhere, those are Ravines and Coastline for example.

Would be also great to see some alignment/race locked quest, even for rare races.
Another forum ban, here we go again.

D4wN

Re: Underdark Writs

Post by D4wN » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:57 pm

Courier and scouting writs would be awesome for the Underdark. Doing writs alone (in downtime time zones like Australia) is very difficult to do. Allowing for some more scouting/courier writs could help a lot for these forced-to-solo people.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Eyeliner

Re: Underdark Writs

Post by Eyeliner » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Saltspar is begging for a writ agent with a half dozen or so writs you can't get in the Hub (and maybe overlap with the non-Anundor ones too).