Thoramind's Golem Workshop

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Imperatrix

Thoramind's Golem Workshop

Post by Imperatrix » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:00 am

> The Dysfunctional Golem boss is hostile to everything which means it's usually dead before you get to it.

> Clay golems being immune to physical damage and spells is a bit silly for a low level dungeon. Even if you have elemental damage on your weapon they take way too long to kill.

> I'm not really sure what the point of the Chests are, they're unmoving damage sponges with high AB. I just ignore them because killing them is a waste of time.

Other than that it's pretty good dungeon for low levels. Nice work.

garrbear758

Re: Thoramind's Golem Workshop

Post by garrbear758 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:08 pm

I liked the clay golems personally. They're very slow and can be somewhat ignored. I thought it gave the dungeon a cool unique feel compared to most lowbie dungeons.
You've done it [Garrbear], you've kicked the winemom nest. -Redacted

Imperatrix

Re: Thoramind's Golem Workshop

Post by Imperatrix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:25 am

garrbear758 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:08 pm
I liked the clay golems personally. They're very slow and can be somewhat ignored. I thought it gave the dungeon a cool unique feel compared to most lowbie dungeons.
I think I'd agree with you if we weren't at the mercy of Arelith's random spawn system. It can be frustrating when you are trying to complete a writ quest and a bunch of them spawn by RNG. I'd prefer it if maybe there were a couple consistently spawning clay golems guarding the levers but they didn't spawn in the random packs.

Either way it's not super game breaking but the boss hostility should probably be changed.