Guldorand City Watch Building

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Emoishyo

Guldorand City Watch Building

Post by Emoishyo » Thu May 26, 2022 8:38 pm

Hellohello!
Area changes, hype! Tragically, there seems to be a miss in the design of the new Captain's Quarters in the Guldorand City Watch Building, as we're now faced with fixtures in the void (would love them to be moved thankyou!) a shy storage chest peeking through a corner and what appears to be the latest design of bear hats.

While I love some changes happening around here, I must unfortunately say that the Captain's Quarters were much more appealing before and the lack of a large meeting table and crafting area is quite saddening!
I don't think Captain Baraclough will appreciate us spreading those stations all around his desk instead 8-)
-----

We could all play a game of "Find what's wrong"..

Not to mention all of the things now stuck in the endless void.. (I'll miss you, magic books and crafting stations)

Emoishyo

Re: Guldorand City Watch Building

Post by Emoishyo » Mon May 30, 2022 9:18 am

Adding to this (As the Watch building changes came with the Indoor Market Changes)

The inkwell belonging to the Guldorand Indoor Market Trade Czar is.. on the run, and stops people in the path when walking in. It would be appreciated if this new feature could get a look over <3

Image Image

Other than that, the overall changes to the indoor market really breathes new life into it. Kudos to whoever thought about it!
It makes so much more sense now and is really a QoL change! <3