Feedback - PGCC - Invoker

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Drowboy

Re: Feedback - PGCC - Invoker

Post by Drowboy » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:05 pm

I think when planar conduit gets toned down it would be nice to leave it. Although if their blasting kit gets to where I suspect it's supposed to be, probably not an issue?

Can we get a hint as for what itemization will look like for them? Increased mana pool, faster recharge? Mana potions?
Archnon wrote: I like the idea of slaves and slavery.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:13 pm

Drowboy wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:05 pm
Can we get a hint as for what itemization will look like for them? Increased mana pool, faster recharge? Mana potions?
I had in mind lowering the cost of spells.
Items might lag a little behind the classes work-wise.

Gee look who

Post by Gee look who » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:24 am

Amnesy wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:31 pm
(...)
I am leaning towards disabling epic summons in lieu of upping the blasting kit and adding some spells in on both QoL and more impactful ones.
(...)
Redacted a bit for clarity (sorry).

A great QoL change on TF, was the introduction of the Mord's Sword spell to the list.
I used the level 1 dagger as a bait for 20 levels. I also had to relly on golems and other stuff - like the food that summons stuff (go FOIG :P). I must say, I died a lot (and I played 2 TF up to 30). Epic levels were hard.
With mord's sword it got really better.

I guessed the change to allow epic summons was the limitation to 1 per day. As a TF, I could just cast Mord's sword over and over without CD. As a player I do prefer the mord sword spell. But thinking of balance, I think epics are worse, and possibly less broken (remember that the class lacks many buffs that other classes use on summon, and they are one-shot). If you really want to remove the epics, maybe you could put some low level summons and/or mord sword with high cost. Maybe, let them take summons on delayed levels, like summon 1 on spell level 3, summon 2 on spell level 5, summon 3 on spell level 7 and summon 4 at spell level 9.
Another option could be, giving them a special summon, that balances itself as the get higher... like an improved familiar. Not as tanky as summons, but useful and they could be called on cd.

Removing summons entirelly, I think is a bad idea. Who played TF knows... its the main reason people give up.

Fava Beans

Post by Fava Beans » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:15 am

Some feedback on the spell list for elementalist, without any form of summon or self defense spell this i have concerns on the viability of this class without overwhelming numbers, aggro is going to be a serious issue. the only spell they have for defence really is expeditious retreat, which running away can often lead to getting nuked by respawning mobs.

Previously for my true flame, my main means of self defense were darkness, cloud of bewilderment, and darkbolt, all 3 of those spells are no longer available, and the expensive emergency defense spell of incendiary cloud is also gone. tinkering around with this class, its ability to handle pve content feels dramatically reduced without building for high AC

Darkness offers the most rounded amount of defense, while still providing the challenge of gaining ultravision, and its adjustments to allow 25% of mobs to simply ignore it anyway. such a staple spell for defense being lost really hurts, perhaps adding it at a higher ip cost to reduce the spamming of it, while still allowing the class to drop a zone of relative safety to avoid drawing all aggro to themselves.

CoB hurts a bit less to lose as it held an inherent hazard of effecting the caster if you weren't careful, as well as potentially disabling your allies and offers potential path synergy with the earth paths poison immunity.
Darkbolt was very powerful, and while im sad to see it go i understand how it dosent fit the elementalist, though it was undoubtedly my main spell as a TF.

incendiary cloud really hurts to lose, it was a vital part of my kit for endgame content, being ability to use it to break line of sight on large spawns and force them to scatter has saved the day several times. its no save blindness is very powerful so perhaps adding it in at a very high ip cost, to still allow its use, though to prevent someone from carpeting an entire zone in it.

one other spell i am sad to see unavailable is sunfire, it was a very strong spell for fighting undead, as well as dispatching aoe dmg for transition ambushes without needing to target something. i think it would be an improvement over firestorm, and fits thematically with the other 'sun' spells they can access.

some feedback on the slow spell in their spell list, i dont see any reason thematically or mechanically for it to be there, the DC is fairly low and its the only spell they have that benefits from transmutation focus other than burning hands, which isnt a viable late game spell and feels like its wasting feats to make it worth the spell pick. replacing it with a more thematic, or useful spell, like darkness or Cob feels like a far better use of the slot.

EDIT: was talking about this with someone and they inspired an interesting idea, for a true flame, shelgarns persistent blade was your best friend, essential in the early lvls for lvling, but later on also served a powerful deceptive tool for luring mobs around, the idea is being able to summon a tiny elemental matching your chosen elemental path, to serve a similar utility purpose.

EDIT EDIT: in terms of thematic spells, remove paralysis, freedom of movement, and mass haste also seem very strange spells for an elementalist to cast. spell mantles seem a bit strange too, perhaps adding IGMS an 8th or 9th lvl spell to prevent it from being affected by metamagic. there are many mobs out there that are completely immune to elemental dmg, so having the ability to still deal force dmg would be nice. since we have access to acid sheath, it would also be nice to have an offensive acid spell as well such as vitriolic sphere.
Last edited by Fava Beans on Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

It Came From Beneath The Earth

Post by It Came From Beneath The Earth » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:25 am

Amnesy wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:31 pm
It Came From Beneath The Earth wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:15 pm
2) There is a strange possible bug in that metamagic doesn't increase the cost of mana. If this is intentional... that could be interesting. But I suspect it probably isn't!

3) I genuinely think they should be allowed to get Mummy Dust or Planar Conduit, or summon creature spells.
Thanks for the feedback,
I am leaning towards disabling epic summons in lieu of upping the blasting kit and adding some spells in on both QoL and more impactful ones.

As for Metamagic and cost, youp - you do not pay for applying metamagic on spell cost (Incanatrix vibe).
Honestly if it leans harder into "I'm going to nuke you" then by all means. I think that's more than a fair enough trade for summons being readily available in the spell list or as epic spell options.

Scraps

Post by Scraps » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:06 am

I don't think they need haste, excepting for the current implementation. A 9th level spell with no extend access and an additional IP cost is perfect. They still have access to haste, for their group as well, but it isn't something they're endlessly dropping. This is ideal.

Also please no familiar.

As for hemomancer signature spells I think all of them could stand to get looked at for buffs. It feels like the 10 BP versions are all being balanced around tossing them out twice per round, but that's just not the case. Getting the blood points to charge up your big spell is an involved process, it -should- be powerful when you throw it out.

A 9th level spell with a fort save to ignore and full unbreachable Death Ward protection is not something people are going to use limited resources to cast unless the payoff is high. Bear in mind that it does not do 250 consistently, with zero blood points its 150 at level 30, or more realistically 125 with 27 CL (120 factoring in a defensive entropy essence on target)

So you're looking at a fort or ignore damage spell with unbreachable protection that if you do manage to get it off will hit for IGMS damage the majority of the time.

Skarain

Post by Skarain » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:35 am

I leave the mechanical numbers and values to others, but I will just chime my "feedback" that I appreciate the effort to disable divine saves and shield, for it allows others defensive avenues to be designed and to balance the class while not becoming overpowered when stacked with Divine boons.

Likewise, I appreciate at least the initial thought of not giving Summons. In general I think having alternative playstyles is good, so that not every caster looks or plays the same, hiding behind a wall of summons.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 am

An update batch will be in local testing SoonTM, at some point it will be migrated to PGCC and shared in announcements (might not be today).

What it will include:
- Signature spells adjustments,
- Spell list adjustments,
- [Minor] spellcasting mechanic adjustments to double cost,
- Hemomancer, blood stacks generation adjustment
- Bug Fixes:
+ Passives should be reapplied after PC is resurrected or changes server.
+ Double cost spell is reset on rest.
+ DC on signature spells fixed.
+ /date showing IP and BS.

malcolm_mountainslayer

Post by malcolm_mountainslayer » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:37 am

General feedback
- IP regenerate rates

I am sorry as I am mostly theorycrafting here without much actual testing. But it appears that IP regenerates same rate regardless of level. I would assume to keep trueflame sustain feel, that regeneration rates would increase as one's level increase so that you could sustain your medium spells all day long, and slowly regenerate if spamming lower lvl spells but would run out if spamming higher level spells.

Drowboy

Post by Drowboy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:39 am

[Hemomancer Feedback]
-Doublecast reduction not-working for 4th level spells.

Tested with a level 27 hemomancer, with ice storm, haste, negative prot, and fear.

Fava Beans

Post by Fava Beans » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:07 am

I do wonder why the elementalist gets ultravision now, but not darkness itself. was there a particular reason for this choice or was it an oversight?

edIT: another thing i just noticed, why cant the mix classes with other casters? i had hoped to replace my BG dip with a cleric dip to maintain divine reflection of my rp, but i cant pick any other divine class than BG now.
Last edited by Fava Beans on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fava Beans

Post by Fava Beans » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:14 am

For the double ip cost on buffs specifically can that be lowered or removed? thinking in terms of qol for buffing sessions, maybe *when out of combat* they dont have double ip cost? and outside of combat the double cost is waived

Rowlind Salem

Post by Rowlind Salem » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:32 am

How come Hemomancer gets darkness but Elementalist doesn't?

There has to be some type of defensive solution for them or they're gonna cast one spell and get ganked.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 am

One notice, I am grabbing your feedback points and bugs and edit them on the front page of the thread - check out the 2nd post here from time to time to get a whiff if something was already reported (bug).
Drowboy wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:39 am
[Hemomancer Feedback]
-Doublecast reduction not-working for 4th level spells.

Tested with a level 27 hemomancer, with ice storm, haste, negative prot, and fear.
Yeah a bug, good catch.
malcolm_mountainslayer wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:37 am
General feedback
- IP regenerate rates

I am sorry as I am mostly theorycrafting here without much actual testing. But it appears that IP regenerates same rate regardless of level. I would assume to keep trueflame sustain feel, that regeneration rates would increase as one's level increase so that you could sustain your medium spells all day long, and slowly regenerate if spamming lower lvl spells but would run out if spamming higher level spells.
For the time being it is not required. The rest recovers a lot of IP and they regen faster the more depleted the pool is. Furthermore, Red Harvest IP gain increases with levels slightly (which will be a lot given just 18 sec CD); while both Ele and Hem spells cost less on invoking adept and even less on invoking master. IP management is meant to be part of the charm, and a little challenge - especially if PC goes supernova.

I do expect to have a quick spell cost tweaks once the class is released and faces dungeons/writs (especially on low levels).
Invoker is not meant to be a true inficaster who does not need to rest. But one can get really close to it once they get proficient with cost management (figuring out good spell combos of mix of low and high-level spells).
Fava Beans wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:07 am
I do wonder why the elementalist gets ultravision now, but not darkness itself. was there a particular reason for this choice or was it an oversight?

edIT: another thing i just noticed, why cant the mix classes with other casters? i had hoped to replace my BG dip with a cleric dip to maintain divine reflection of my rp, but i cant pick any other divine class than BG now.
It was a design choice on two ends, class fluff and dip balancing (open divine avenues are still Div Champion, Pally, BG.). After a little while, especially after a proper feel of how it plays on the main servers, this can be reviewed again.

Darkness was brought up several times as a spell not thematically matching Elementalist. UV was left, for now, more like a QoL buff in case if PC will use options to cast darkness from other sources, like scrolls with lower CL still (from lore).
Rowlind Salem wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:32 am
How come Hemomancer gets darkness but Elementalist doesn't?

There has to be some type of defensive solution for them or they're gonna cast one spell and get ganked.
Between light defenses (i.e stone skin), the possibility to use scrolls by investing in lore, summons, recent buffs to low-tier evocations, hireable henchmen, forming a party, and keeping a darkness scroll or a potion for a disengage there is now a myriad of avenues to go about PVE encounters.
Not to mention elemental hammer will short-cc a lot of enemies. It will be fine : D
Fava Beans wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:14 am
For the double ip cost on buffs specifically can that be lowered or removed? thinking in terms of qol for buffing sessions, maybe *when out of combat* they dont have double ip cost? and outside of combat the double cost is waived
I'll leave your feedback point open for the time being, once the class moves onto the main server and faces some of the real adventure time and lower-tier buffing (with the limited spellbook) is a considerable pain we will have it revisited, and addressed one way or the other.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am

I have a request for those who like to run the numbers:

After 1.1 patch: hemomancer's signature spells might have a risk to be a tad overbuffed.
I'd like to hear your feedback on how the damage feels when hemomancer caster goes nova with massacre / soul shriek mix, or even by spamming one or the other (with and without hellball in the mix). Would it be possible for those more PvP savy to have a few duels on PGCC?

I'd like to avoid doing a day 2 nerf :>

It would help me a lot, thank you!

mourisson1

Post by mourisson1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 am

This is probably not entirely Invoker feedback, more like approach to how Invoker is done.

I really appreciate and like to see the procedure that is being done with invoker, putting it on PGCC, having actual players and people with build knowledge and PvP experience look at it, play with it, and then gather feedback and adjust the class for the actual release.

I'm so glad to see things done this way, so as a feedback, I say this is really great, and if possible, keep it up that way.
Lothias Mour'rek - Gone. Or is he?
Locika Querrestalo - For holy light

Lewtzy

Post by Lewtzy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:33 am

[Hemomancer]
(lvl 30 Hemo. Aquatic elf 38 cha.)

Bug:
- Could not select Morde's as lvl 9 spell.

- Resting does not reset the Increased Cost of spells. (might be intended, not sure)

Balance:
- Shriek can currently kill... an insane amount of enemies in one go. This will most likely lead to people pulling an entire dungeon and using Shriek to kill them off. Unlocking insane dungeon or area grinding potential the moment Shriek is unlocked.
Perhaps a cap on number of enemies afflicted while favoring Players over NPC's?

- (not sure if it's intended but, Shriek attacks non-hostiles too. I personally like it.)

- Balagarn's Iron Horn is selected at lvl 3. Which means it now ignores all Spell immune shields like Ethereal visage and just knocks any mage on it's behind that relies on that.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:32 am

Lewtzy wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:33 am
[Hemomancer]
(lvl 30 Hemo. Aquatic elf 38 cha.)

Bug:
- Could not select Morde's as lvl 9 spell.

- Resting does not reset the Increased Cost of spells. (might be intended, not sure)

Balance:
- Shriek can currently kill... an insane amount of enemies in one go. This will most likely lead to people pulling an entire dungeon and using Shriek to kill them off. Unlocking insane dungeon or area grinding potential the moment Shriek is unlocked.
Perhaps a cap on number of enemies afflicted while favoring Players over NPC's?

- (not sure if it's intended but, Shriek attacks non-hostiles too. I personally like it.)

- Balagarn's Iron Horn is selected at lvl 3. Which means it now ignores all Spell immune shields like Ethereal visage and just knocks any mage on it's behind that relies on that.
Thanks for the update!
I have added below points to the summary page (2nd post this thread).

Known issues 1.1:
+ Resting does not reset the Increased Cost of spells. (might be intended, not sure) [Will need to check it in depth later]
+ Hemomancer has no access to Disjunction at tier 9. [2das entry missed, will be corrected.]

Balancing features:
> To review:
+ Hemomancer: Shriek can currently kill... an insane amount of enemies in one go. This will most likely lead to people pulling an entire dungeon and using Shriek to kill them off. Unlocking insane dungeon or area grinding potential the moment Shriek is unlocked.
Perhaps a cap on number of enemies afflicted while favoring Players over NPC's? [I will have a ponder about, there are two options: adding a target limit and limiting the area of effect. I could also go a little wild at it and do a weakening of the effect the further away the target is.]
+ Hemomancer: Shriek not sure if it's intended but, Shriek attacks non-hostiles too. I personally like it. [It was intended, I will leave it open for the time being.]
+ Balagarn's Iron Horn is selected at lvl 3. Which means it now ignores all Spell immune shields like Ethereal visage and just knocks any mage on it's behind that relies on that. [Will be moved to lvl 2]

Lewtzy

Post by Lewtzy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:51 am

[Hemomancer]

Bug
- Edit: it works.

TroubledWaters

Post by TroubledWaters » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 pm

Amnesy wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:32 am
> To review:
+ Hemomancer: Shriek can currently kill... an insane amount of enemies in one go. This will most likely lead to people pulling an entire dungeon and using Shriek to kill them off. Unlocking insane dungeon or area grinding potential the moment Shriek is unlocked.
Perhaps a cap on number of enemies afflicted while favoring Players over NPC's? [I will have a ponder about, there are two options: adding a target limit and limiting the area of effect. I could also go a little wild at it and do a weakening of the effect the further away the target is.]
I really don't think this is a massive problem. At level 30 with max blood stacks, Soul Shriek only deals 300 damage if an enemy fails the save, which will be around DC 40. If they make it, they only take 150. That can only be cast like that one time, after which it will only deal 180 damage if an enemy fails a save. If they make it, they only take 90. Most higher-level dungeon mobs (and PCs) will be able to make that save without any issue.

Soul Shriek won't bother most NPCs that you would want to farm like this, which frequently have 400+ HP (a yellow mob in the Orclands can have over 900), and if you were to try it, you would find yourself spamming a spell that does 90 damage and has no CC while surrounded by high-level enemies. It would be much more effective to just spam earthquake instead against most dungeon mobs, which is a save vs. reflex, with for many mobs is lower than their fort and comes with a knockdown effect for mobs that fail the save.

Besides me not thinking it necessary from a game balance perspective, I also think this wouldn't be a good choice for considerations of lore/suspension of disbelief/feelings of "gaminess". Why should it be that the hemomancer signature spell, which arguably isn't any stronger or is actually weaker than many level 9 AoE spells (Wail, Earthquake, SoV), is limited in the amount of targets that it can hit while the others are not?

Cagus

Post by Cagus » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 pm

I may now sound a bit negative, but I guess it is better to have different oppinions here.

I don't like the concept of this class.
Most of the reactions is about small thing here and there, but I think that the biggest problem of this class lies in the initial idea.
In fact, I am not sure, what this class suppose to be. Burst caster with limited resource or trueFlame-like inficaster? As now, they fail at both.
For now it seems they inherited worse of parent classes, with stripped defences (div shield + grace, darkness+bewilderment etc.) and with the most limited spellbook yet.
Actually, you are limited by the spellbook, then you are limited by the spells you can know and then you are limited by how many you can cast.

If invokers should be burster, than there has to be more offensive power than it is now. In fact apart of 2(3) new and mediocre spells, there is not much invokers can offer in offense than your regular sorcerer. Good mechanics seem so to be the idea of "higher current mana, higher damage", but unfortunately it means casting few spells and done.

If they are meant to be substitute TFs, then they need to be able to sustain damage output, which may be possible with hema and his mana replenish spell, but not with elementalist. Once your mana is depleted, you need to rest and even that will not repleninsh your mana completely.

I think for this class to work and be enjoyable, there has to be ways how to replenish the mana pool. Potions, actions, spells or items.
Potions: Just regular mana potion to fuel the magic (as components do). 5,10,15,20 mp on drinking the potion. Could be even alcoholic brew, for limiting over use. Or this could come from regular alcohol for simplier implementation. the stronger alcohol, the more manapool.
Spells: just simple spells to replenish mp. In fight, it is inconvenience to loose time on casting non-damaging spell, but actually it makes the illusion of "charging up for the spell" (like someone mentioned for the pathfinder kineticist). On the other hand, this could be also made in (a bit less intuitive way) of spell damage done. Idea here would be not dissimilar to lifeleeching berzerker, who replenishes by keeping hitting. Different spells, different elements, not casting utility (dispell, disable), not casting buffs would let you keep your MP high and therefore more effective. It would also made low level spells useable in pve, for those could let you replenish MP.
Items: Items for lowering spendage, making the up limit of MP higher, or just useable to replenish MP per day. Or even have this enchantable on items, so you could "build a different approach" like making very high upper limit, but quickly speding it, or just keep going on replenishing MP from items et sim.
Actions: Different things, like attacking, running, using items, which would set the style of how the class would be fighting. (this seems like fringe thing anyway, but I put here as the idea)

Also note, that I don't mean all of those above, but probably only one of those.

Another way would be also give some signature spells which just simply are inficastable and do not spend mana. This is cheap, uninteresting, but simple and easy.

As for fight preparedness. Sorc/wizard/caster can rest and is ready at his peak. If invoker wants to get ready and be at peak, he needs to rest and then wait for 18 (e) or 60 (h) minutes to be fully prepared (if I understand that heartbeat is here not 6 seconds, but 6 minutes server tick).

Also there is a question. I haven't seen any lore for these classes released, so if there is, can you point me in the right direction.
Reason is that some are refering to hemomancer as evil, but I cannot think one reason why. If I understand it, they use own sacrifice (blood) to fuel the spells.
Also there shall be lore reason for them not to have familiars like sorcerers (for it seems they are just branch of same arcane caster type).

Finally, if you decided to ignore my rambling above, last thing is the QoL idea.
Add skill with the number of charges of manapool and blood stacks. It shall do nothing when activate, but it can serve as quick indicator of resources when put in quickbar. (the same way, how you use turn undead placed in quickbar to see how many charges of divine shield/might you still have). This will make it usable even in fight (which date won't do) and 1-2 quickbar slots sacrificed for permanently visible information are imo worth it.

And also there is one question. Will be possible to chenge current TFs to other class than invoker? Like Sorc or WL?

P.S.: Before I finished and posted this post (started yesterday), I see update which addresses some of the points I am speaking of.

Drowboy

Post by Drowboy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:17 pm

I cannot stress enough how much I want to see how these play out in an environment where there's, say, a long dungeon and the refresh on RPR tick works. An elementalist down to his last, say, 10 points, gets back up to 30 on tick, which is enough (assuming a certain level) to cast.. 15 IGMSes, if you aren't being particularly creative?

As for people 'saying they're evil' I'm guessing it's a case of early Arelith Morality. Non-good means evil. Killing someone with lightning is fine unless you glow red while you do it. The Blood Magus in 3rd, that edition's closest hemomancer analogue is either not-LG or not-'lawful' (Note: Not non-good) , and gets some pretty gruesome abilities.

In theory using blood as a power source is, like, icky, but there's way worse things on the average mage's possible spell list.

chris a gogo

Post by chris a gogo » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:53 pm

I'm struggling to find the role the elementalist is supposed to fill.

I had thought it was supposed to be a damage dealer with pitiful defenses which it has but it lacks the ability to keep up the damage due to the "mana" tax, so it's left hiding behind a summon that it can only buff with scrolls and potions.

I think the increase of 2 on the cost for maximized spells should be removed or lowered as a damage dealer you are wanting to max everything, same for the rest of the meta magic really.
I quite like the idea of forcing players to use different spells it's a nice feature.

Fava Beans

Post by Fava Beans » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:24 pm

okay so since i transferred my TF into the pgcc it threw me into the portal room so i am getting ticks. some feedback on the IP regen rate, constant casting is no longer viable compared to a TF, though i can still cast about 150 spells every 10 minutes. the pacing is quite reasonable for a lvl 20+ invoker, for longer dungeons i well most certainly need to space out casting, but still be able to deal high burst dmg when needed. definately will need to test in in a live scenario, but from what i can tell, the IP regeneration rate is fine, my only complaint is that i hope there is a way to forcefully increase the IP, like consumables along the lines of spell components on a cooldown maybe, or perhaps a once per rest/on a 30 min cooldown feat akin to spell clutch that just forcibly adds 20-30 ip in an emergency, instead of running in circles waiting for a server tick, or to bbe used right before a boss fight instead of standing around waiting for ticks.

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:12 am

No feedback on balance here, but I would really love if Hemomancer was a bit further deeper into the blood-mage nich. More actual health costs, more sustain/regen/vamp sources in turn.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too