Left

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

louballic2

Left

Post by louballic2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:50 am

I asked a question on the forum about character developement. The answer was DM's wont let us tell you - you have to discover the answer for yourself. I haven't played here since.
I my one day return the actuall server PVE is fun -- if the culture leaves something to be desired

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Left

Post by Skibbles » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:06 am

I'm not quite sure what this is about, but if I had to guess this is something related to FOIG (Find Out In Game).

Sometimes I wonder if we're doing a lot of this FOIG thing just because we always have - like it's some ancient habit from a bygone era we've never stopped to seriously reconsider.

On one hand we have threads where devs (rightfully) celebrate the fair and easy access of information when it comes to class balances, build guides, and clarity of update posts... but the second we start talking about how to protect yourself from scrying then the truncheons come out and everything is redacted.

Anyway. Sorry to hear this was your experience. Arelith is a fun place, and I hope you reconsider despite the difficulties you may face.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

BattleDrake

Re: Left

Post by BattleDrake » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:10 am

Remove FOIG

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Recent Characters:
Aramis - "S'fine piece of art yer havin' there." (Shelved)
Eradyn - Trying to make the world a better place. (Shelved)
[Redacted] - ? (?)
Skek - Happiness in Endless Industry. (Rolled)