Deleting a Character at level 4

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Ruzuke

Deleting a Character at level 4

Post by Ruzuke » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 pm

Catching up!

I logged in again to do my reroll. I made did not get the major reward only a greater. Three months until the next unplayed alt is gone. In the meantime I made a new character. Made some plans in personality and some hooks to be in some RP. Less than 24 hours later needed to delete him in order to change the alignment so he could join said group.

Same concept, same race (elf), same class, different hair color. One and half good scenes never to be seen again. Different name and hair color. I had mentioned to a friend I wanted a better name. Good news is within level range to get my token back.

Amateur Hour

Re: Deleting a Character at level 4

Post by Amateur Hour » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:30 am

Ruzuke wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 pm
Less than 24 hours later needed to delete him in order to change the alignment so he could join said group.
You can apply for an alignment change via support.nwnarelith.com; you didn't have to delete anything. Rules typically state that you can only change one step at a time, but it's not like the DMs are unreasonable; I've seen multistep changes for brand-new characters like yours where you haven't settled into your alignment yet, so to speak.

Rolled: Solveigh Arnimayne, "Anna Locksley"
Shelved: Ninim Elario, Maethiel Tyireale'ala
Current: Ynge Redbeard, ???