Reduce or remove level requirements for equips

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Helsing

Reduce or remove level requirements for equips

Post by Helsing » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:44 am

When summoners can solo easily in PvE, can we reduce or remove item level requirements so mudane has better PvE capabilities in early levels?

Also since summoners have access to Mummy dust and Conduit at lvl 21, I suggest mundane shall access to reliable source of addy mine at same level. Give all writ around lvl 20 a chance to reward addy chunk and more dungeon at 20 lvl to pop addy mines.
Hazard wrote: Doing that on a non-mundane requires constant stops to rest, chugging alcohol whenever your spells start wearing off/get dispelled, and with casters, you're going to get through that dungeon once in the time a 25/5 can get through it 10+ times.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Reduce or remove level requirements for equips

Post by MalKalz » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:20 am

This really isn't feedback and more so a suggestion.

Adding accessible adamantine in lower dungeons just offers higher levels the opportunity to circle grind for the resource and inflate the market. It really isn't the best option.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.