Unavailable Dockmasters

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Unavailable Dockmasters

Post by LivelyParticle » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:50 pm

Due to the recent flooding, several key NPCs (the ones I'm thinking of more specifically are the NPC dockmasters) are either missing or unavailable.

The dockmasters in Brogendenstein and Guldorand locations are nowhere to be found. Is this an intentional change, and if not, please could it be looked into? If it is intentional, would it be possible to provide alternatives in other places (maybe neutral locations like Crow's) so ship crews that need to sell up after sailing can do that?

On that note, is there a reason why the Crow's Nest / Sibayad don't have dockmasters and could it be considered to add those to such locations? I know Crow's recently got a speedy hin, which is awesome! But as it's a main place for ship crews I think it makes sense to also have it be a place of trade too.

Tikin

Re: Unavailable Dockmasters

Post by Tikin » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:02 am

Hi!

Concerning Crow's Nest while there is no Dockmaster take time to check NPCs, there is one very close from docks that buys things ;-)

TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:49 pm

Tikin wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:02 am

Hi!

Concerning Crow's Nest while there is no Dockmaster take time to check NPCs, there is one very close from docks that buys things ;-)

They mean for cargo, not loot.

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by LivelyParticle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:53 pm

Tikin wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:02 am

Hi!

Yeah, I know there's a peddler and a purser (and now a speedy yarr!), but as TheDoctor comments, my main issue is with cargo/treasure, which I couldn't offload.

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:20 pm

There's always Azoun

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by LivelyParticle » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:05 am

-XXX- wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:20 pm

There's always Azoun

Which is impractical when we've just returned to Arelith and want to sell and log out to then have to sail all the way back out to Edgewaters.