Some color channels on chest models need adjusting

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

stoneheart-

Some color channels on chest models need adjusting

Post by stoneheart- » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:12 pm

Like the title says. On two tops in particular I've noticed this, if others notice inaccurate/missing color channels they can post here too.

The rivets on this top are obviously supposed to be metal, but currently they're in the same channel as the leather they're on. If this could be fixed, that'd be cool.

(also maybe the shading on the chains could be improved? not sure if that's asking too much but most metal colors come out EXTREMELY flat looking)

same deal with this one, leather channel buttons/rivets.

These are 2 of my favorite tops so please make them even better by adding more materials.

Last edited by stoneheart- on Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows95 CD-ROM

Re: Some color channels on chest models need adjusting

Post by Windows95 CD-ROM » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:14 pm

+1 I agree. There are some issues with the shading and colour channels on the studs and chains of these particular chests.

Five Of Swords

Re: Some color channels on chest models need adjusting

Post by Five Of Swords » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 am

Top (Cloth) - Form 19

Sleeves - Form 68

This one is a sleeve, not a chest piece - but same problem of lacking dye channels. Dye channel comparison for your viewing pleasure. Metal 1 on the sleeves should be the rivets, whereas Metal 2 is the plating on the shoulder.