Skal - Dun Erin and the Route South

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Ruzuke

Skal - Dun Erin and the Route South

Post by Ruzuke » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 am

Could the new property be added to the bidding system.

4 hours after the announcement it is owned. Like the ones owned for RL years on Arelith I am assuming my character is locked out of it.

While I am on the topic can the DM team start taking action of the four groups on Arelith that control Skaljard's politics, providing wisps to provide reports on players in Skal, drop off supplies regularly for their Skal members, interfere in Skal's plots, and provide items for the stalls within Skal.

With the post of election integrity I think we could follow the similar settings if groups want to aid Skal they should be level 19 and live in Skal. Not Myon, Guld, and Bendir funding and taking control of the narrative in Skal.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Skal - Dun Erin and the Route South

Post by Irongron » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:05 pm

As I understand it new properties always sell immediately, and bidding only takes effect after the first purchase. While this is on a to-do list to change, I'm not going to evict anyone that has legitimately made a purchase.

In regard to the second point, it's related at all to the new update, but for now I'm not planning on curtailing communication between the mainland and Skal. I will ask for more details from the DMs though, to try and ascertain if there is truly an issue.

Ruzuke

Re: Skal - Dun Erin and the Route South

Post by Ruzuke » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:46 pm

In the future is it possible when property is added in game to have staff with an alt made for the purpose purchase, release, and then it moves to the bidding system? This would allow for those who are active in RP in the settlements to have a chance of influencing the settlement.