Zombie event screenshots

Post all your ingame screenshots in here. Organize them by creating seperate threads for events.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Moonlandergames

Zombie event screenshots

Post by Moonlandergames » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:56 am

A thread to post what cool snips you may have taken during the Arelith vs Evil Dead event

The first of the night, if we even knew

After getting pushed out we made our way to the Orcland building and made our way....

To a nice cozy Bane hideout to lay low

Lots of people came!

We even arrested a deadite

Things didnt go to plan but we escaped the lordship's death

And with the event over, Peren escaped on his dragon to... somewhere

And my personal favorite screenshot, Shotgun Rhaeg (Screenshot by CJ)

Hello Sandman

Kshatriya

Re: Zombie event screenshots

Post by Kshatriya » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:48 am

The Banites and Scion survivors tried to team up. Thinking likely they would survive it all (The only ones I know surviving till the end were Kaeris and Naesala. :( )

Making it to the Iron Sanctum, the Banites - Scion group along with some straggling survivors find they're not hidden, even away in the alcove of the Iron Sanctum.

They did at least try their best!

As Kaeris scavenges the baths for food, she finds that maybe for the deadites life simply has gone on.

A snippet of the bridge battle at the retreat, defending Vetinari's holdings from the deadite assault!

Only knowing herself to have been a survivor from those she traveled with previously, Kaeris returns to the Iron Sanctum to pray Bane might give her some amount of purpose in the few hours, days or weeks that she has left!

Was really fun to take a break from the plotting, intrigue and high adventure of the usual Arelith. Had a lot of fun with the event itself and all the people we interacted with along the way.
Good medicine is bitter in the mouth but good for the disease; faithful words offend the ear but are good for the conduct.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:36 am

Seekeepeek

Post by Seekeepeek » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:52 am

Irongron wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:36 am

For some reason all the post you make turns up buggy to me, Irongron. all i get is the text "image". i can't click on. to see your pictures i need to quote you and copy the link into my internet browser. very strange...since all other pictures here are fine to me.