Report toxic behavior

Post all your ingame screenshots in here. Organize them by creating seperate threads for events.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Stribog

Report toxic behavior

Post by Stribog » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:52 pm

[DM GrumpyCat has edited this away for player privacy. And, as with Rambling Midgit, encourages the report to be sent in via Private Message to the DM team]

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Report toxic behavior

Post by The Rambling Midget » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:05 pm

Please report this to a DM in a private message. Complaints of this sort should not be posted on open forums.

Thanks.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

Stribog

Post by Stribog » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:07 pm

I tried ingame dm chat and then after no answer I contacted one on discord and he redirected me to forum... whom should I contact exactly please?

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by The Rambling Midget » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Up at the top right by your account name, select the "Private messages" link, and click "New PM". In the "Add Groups" combo box, select "Active DMs" and click "Add".

That will set you up to send a message to all active DMs. Date, time, players/characters involved, a brief description of the incident, and any screenshots will help them look into it.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill