Some time ago

Post all your ingame screenshots in here. Organize them by creating seperate threads for events.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

3Clod

Some time ago

Post by 3Clod » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:35 am

This wuz between DMs

Mith: Beautiful sunny day
Jjjerm: awesomely beautiful over here too
Mith: My day is more beautiful than yours.

And this wuz cuz it's fun

Also this wuz fun and clumsy too

This wuz cuz spies in UD are useful

Finally this wuz cuz it's dark fun!

I'd like to find some screenshots with Fadriatta, one of the best rpers around.
Lloth tlu malla!

3Clod

Re: Some time ago

Post by 3Clod » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 am

I had a zhaunin who I thought was a Velsharoonite, since his goal was to fill of undead beings the whole underdark and the surface. Completely lost in his heretical thoughts he failed again, losing the favour of Lolth. I saw him die horribly disfigured and took pleasure of his pain. Lolth has many ways to bless their children and many ways to punish them if chaos is not spread.

Another of my zhauninen had an amusing conversation with me, before I finally got bored and simply touched him with my left arm, freeing his soul from the shame of such a weak drow:
-"I had a talk" he told me "with a powerful kobold mage, master"
I couldn't care less about a conversation with a lesser but he wanted to tell me about the visions they shared. Since I wasn't paying attention he had to say:
-"Why, master, you can't understand that even a lesser has a brain?"
I laughed:
-"The lessers have no need to be understood, they have to be ruled"
-"You couldn't rule over a cardboard box" he answered angrily. Amusing. I wanted to see where his anger would have pushed him.
-"Its motives for storage are a mistery to you" he added after some second, daring to look at my eyes directly. I began losing my patience.
-"If the vithing cardboard box doesn't remain where I place it, I trash it"
-"What a rigid point of view. Then the cardboard box gets its friends and comes after you to kill you"
-"A cardboard box has no friend. Can't even think, zhaunin. Like the kobold mage. Like you"
I raised my left hand over him and released its soul for Lolth to judge it. His body, since he tried to eat carrions while living, has passed some time tied to my will as a ghoul.

Drows rebelling to the high ranks, friendly with the lesser races, scared to visit the Abyss for their filthy inhabitants that could tear them limb from limb... this is what I see in the evident decadence of the udosian society. This is why my apprentices keep on failing. May Lolth prevent me from falling this low.
Lloth tlu malla!

3Clod

Re: Some time ago

Post by 3Clod » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:08 pm

It looks like I have a thing for gifting eyes to people lol
his son is doing it again, I promise it was unvoluntary

Ever heard about the new beauty soap for drow?

some OC with Velenial

and... oh I was faern 🤣 I didn't even remember, it lasted little
Lloth tlu malla!